Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_vote_lcapC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_voting_barC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_vote_lcapC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_voting_barC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

C.C. and Namide's Apartment

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:06 pm

"We all know what is meant, I just suggest Ignis arranges us to be there, as soon as possible, preferable, and then we can continue looking for who was responsible for this."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:07 pm

"You guys can come now if you want nothing really needs to be prepared."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:09 pm

"Ignis, can you come over with me for a minute, I want to discuss something with you." C.C. grabbed his arm, and dragged him into the kitchen, and then closed the kitchen doors. Just before she closed them, she gave Namide an encouraging wink.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:10 pm

ignis letting his imagination get the best of him but kept calm.

"Um what's up C2,what did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:14 pm

She watched C.C. drag Ignis away and blinked before looking at Guilford. "I..Uh.." She then looked down blushing. "Sorry about climbing into your bed last night."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Guilford looked at her. "If you don't wish to explain, it's all right."

C.C. turned to Ignis, while she sat on the kitchentable. "Ignis, how do you see me as a woman?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:18 pm

"...I dont quite understand the question.Can you please elaborate?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:20 pm

She looked at Guilford and then got up sitting in the chair next to him now. "I'll explain later. Right now I think it's too soon and my actions were a bit fast."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:22 pm

"As you wish, Milady. I'll respect that decision. Now, what is your idea on the Palace of Ignis?"

'"Simple. You declared you loved me, while you didn't know one bit of me. so, I now ask you. How do you see me, as a woman? what am I to you?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:25 pm

"You are this beautiful amazing woman and you make me feel like no-one else ever has.All I want to do is be with you and make you happy.Now may I ask what am I to you?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:27 pm

"Hmm...It's a nice palace I spent the night there once. Seems well protected."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:34 pm

"Then I assume it's settled. We'll stay there from today."

"Ignis, how long will it take for a child to learn feelings? It takes some years. It's part of growing up. I lost my feelings a very long time ago, but my time with Lillianne and Namide make me feel like I'm worth something again. People love me, but I don't love them back, because I forgot to love. Slowly, I'm starting to learn again. So right now, to me you are a vague feeling I cannot place."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm

"Did you ever think that the vague feeling was love? Now I'm not trying to push anything but just know that whatever that feeling is I'll stay by your side."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:42 pm

She smirked and got up walking to the door Ignis and C.C. were behind placing her ear against it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:46 pm

"Milady, you shouldn't do that."

While C.C. answered him, she walked to the door, and gave it a targetted kick as a warning. "Ignis, I don't know if it's love, it might be." After a small silence, she walked to the far side of the kitchen, in front of the window. "Ignis, I don't know, but you said you wanted to be with me. Is that all to it, to love?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:49 pm

"No not really when you love someone you want to protect them and keep them safe,you want to make their whole life as great as possible even if it kills you because to see a smile on their face just makes it all worth it."

Last edited by Princess Luna on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:51 pm

C.C. smiled. "I guess so." she then turned around, leaned forward, and kissed Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:51 pm

She rubbed her head from the kick and sat down next to Guilford.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:53 pm

"Well, I think she heard you. You all right, Milady?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Ignis was shocked by the unexpected surprise.His life seems to have meaning all of his efforts seemed to have paid off.

". . .Wow,I'm at a loss for words."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:56 pm

She lay her head on Guilford's shoulder. "Yeah...just need to rest a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Without saying anything, C.C. opened the door and stood in the opening, looking at Namide. "Namide, care to explain that action just now?"

Guilford stood up. "Milady, please, she's 17 only. Let it go."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Ignis just stared off into space.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:00 pm

She looked at Guilford. "I'm 18 now and I can explain myself." She then stood up. "Okasan I was curious is all. I'm sorry if I offended you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:02 pm

"I'm sorry, Lady Murrpau."

"Namide, you of all should know not to invade a persons privacy." She smiled again. "But I hope you'll have learned from that now. Let's give Ignis just a bit space to compehend what just happened, he'll need a second."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.C. and Namide's Apartment
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next