Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_vote_lcapC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_voting_barC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_vote_lcapC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_voting_barC.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

C.C. and Namide's Apartment

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:06 pm

C.C. smiled a bit. "Life's been as usual. Not a day older, and not a bit wiser. Although, I'm worried about something, and I'd like you and my Knight to find out about this. I was attacked, and I want you two to find out who was it. I have my suspections, but I'd rather tell that later, not under Namide's presence." She looked at Namide. "You shouldn't be worried with such mundane matters."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:08 pm

She looked up at her and smiled. "Onee-chan" She then hugged her tightly. "I know you'd be ok...it's just I felt like I was going to lose you...even though I knew that."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:09 pm

"Right. And Namide, you're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:11 pm

She then got up and ran over to Tsun jumping her and hugging her. "So...enough of this depressing area...who wants to do something for my birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:12 pm

"Well, I'll be thinking things through for now, so if you two can just catch up. And you can meet my knight, I can call him out here, he's been taking good care for me. it'll take some time for him to get here, but he'll be able to help you two, I believe."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:12 pm

"Sure? Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:16 pm

She let go of Tsun and nodded walking over to C.C. "Onee-Chan. Promise me you'll be careful when you go to find out who did this to you. I don't want to lose you." She then looked down. "I know you can't die but you can get scary at times...like when Ignis was an idiot. I don't want you to end up like that again."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:16 pm

"I'll do my best, now hush, have fun you two."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:18 pm

She then smiled. "Promise me you'll come out and join me if you can." She then turned and ran off to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 pm

"Well, just rest up and get your strength back, okay old friend?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:22 pm

She sat back down on the couch and sighed picking up Mia. "Hey...how you holding out?" She then pet her before looking up at May. "So your her sister right?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:23 pm

in the living room, Guilford was waiting for the two to come back from the bedroom. As Namide came running out, he smiled for the first time the entire evening. -Kids don't know worry. good thing.- "So, I heard it is your birthday. I'm sorry, but I couldn't get you anything in the hectic of the evening, so I'll have to give you something sometime later. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:24 pm

She looked up at him. "Ok.." She then looked down and pet Mia again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Mia tried to smile but couldn't. "Is C.C. gonna be OK?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Guilford stood in front of the empty table that had been cleaned up. "Yes, she will be. But now that it has been settled with for now, we should have to give you a good time, Princess. And you friends along with it."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:33 pm

She nodded and scratched Mia behind her ear. "Yes. She's a fast healer." She then looked at Guilford and nodded. "Yeah let's not think about the attack right now."

Yuna unable to find her new apartment walked back to Namide and C.C's apartment and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Guilford walked to the door and opened. "Yes, how can I help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:35 pm

May smiled. "I should mention, I saw some kid at the mansion, do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Yuna looked at Guilford. "Oh hey.." She then bowed. "Sorry but I don't know where my apartment is right now."

Namide looked at May and shook her head. "No I don't." She then set Mia down on the couch and got up. "I'll look into it later."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Guilford invited Yuna inside, for the party, if she was interested. "If not, I can just get Lady Daion for you, to show you to the apartment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Mia sat down and waited.

May began talking to Namide. "I heard you had a bad run-in with my siter, Tori. Trust me, she thinks that there's no more ruler of the Demon World. She likes to think she's always right. I apoligize for anything she has done."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Yuna nodded and walked in. "Thanks. Sure I'll stay for a while." She then sat down.

Namide looked at May. "She tried to run me through with a sword. She's lucky I didn't have her executed." She then sighed. "But that's not my personality I don't rule people like that."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:45 pm

"Good thing you don't, your Majesty. Well, if I'm needed, I'll hear it. I'll take my leave now, and take care of food for the evening. It's almost 8 o'clock after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:46 pm

May laughed, but then her face turned serious. "Yeah , she's that kind of person. But...I can't say you're off her hook. She's my sister, so i know her well. I can protect you for a while if you want."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:48 pm

She smiled and shook her head. "I have a few guards." She then stretched. "So..may...can I meet the rest of your family sometime. I hardly ever meet my own kind."

Yuna watched them from a distance and grumbled something about demons to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.C. and Namide's Apartment   C.C. and Namide's Apartment - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.C. and Namide's Apartment
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next