Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
on the road again ... for power I_vote_lcapon the road again ... for power I_voting_baron the road again ... for power I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
on the road again ... for power I_vote_lcapon the road again ... for power I_voting_baron the road again ... for power I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

on the road again ... for power

Go down 
AuthorMessage

on the road again ... for power Empty
PostSubject: on the road again ... for power   on the road again ... for power I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:53 am

Yarashi was siting in his spot at the pier, talking to himself, "I got my new blade, lost my fight, and met a girl whose obsessed with me", he said, "I guess life isnt all bad, besides, I may have been a bit harsh sometimes, but my story isnt over yet!" he smiled and looked out to sea, "you better believe it!".
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: on the road again ... for power   on the road again ... for power I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:18 am

Gin came back from his mission to be one with the wolf and saw his friend/brother yarashi.

He said to yarashi"Yo yarashi how you been".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the road again ... for power   on the road again ... for power I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:28 am

Yarashi got an idea when he looked at Gin, he quickly took out a piece of papered and wrote something down, then handed it to Gin, "do me a favor and get theas machine parts at the mall, i'll be waiting at our place" he said, then ran off using his Slithering Acceleration spell.us
Back to top Go down
David Knight
User
User
David Knight

PostSubject: Re: on the road again ... for power   on the road again ... for power I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:39 am

He grab the parts from yarashi and saw him heading back to his place. He said"Great I need to do this?"

He Ran to the the place to get the parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on the road again ... for power   on the road again ... for power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on the road again ... for power
Page 1 of 1