Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHome sweet home. - Page 3 I_voting_barHome sweet home. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHome sweet home. - Page 3 I_voting_barHome sweet home. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Home sweet home.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Home sweet home. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:28 am

"But...I do not wish to kill..." She hugged the helmet tighter. "...they saw me as weak...an 'easy kill'...but I killed one of them..." She looked at Natsumi, tears starting to flow. "He...is not able to go home...to his family...because I ended his life."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:31 am

She quickly hugged Tsun again and held her close. "Shhh...it's alright to cry." She rubbed Tsun's back gently "Don't blame yourself Tsun, death is a natural thing, and he would have died eventually. Probably sooner than later, as it is normally for us demons. We may have long life spans but we die early due to love of combat...usually."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:36 am

She dropped the helmet, hugging Natsumi instead. "I...I do not want an early death...I...I want the fighting to stop...please, your majesty...make it stop..." She repeated this last part a few times, softer and softer, until she calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:39 am

She continued to hold Tsun close until she felt Tsun calmed down enough. "Tsun, if you don't fight you won't have an early death. However there are some things worth fighting. I myself am fighting to help protect these humans until we can usurp the throne from my father."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:47 am

She nodded, pulling away. "I...my mother has always taught me that killing is wrong...that those who kill are brutes...she and father are always arguing when my name is brought up in conversation...so he just up and tossed me into this world."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:57 am

"Killing to defend is different from killing just for the sake of killing."She sat back a bit and yawned again. "Tsun you had a long day, why don't you rest a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 3:06 am

"I guess I should..." She picked up the helmet, hugging it again. "...I miss her though...I haven't been away from the castle for long...but it feels like years have passed." She thought of her mother and their servant, who took care of her when she wasn't attending parties or ceremonies.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 3:11 am

She looked at Tsun and blinked. "I know how you feel, I've been separated from my family since I was your age. Do you want me to be with you for company?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 3:19 am

She nodded, leaning against Natsumi. "I would be honored...your majesty." She smiled, coming to terms with having taken a life today. "My home is yours." She moved her wings again, wincing as the pain came back. "Say...my wings were different than theirs...why is that?" She had seen the attaking demon's wings earlier, and it sparked a bit of curiosity in her. "I mean...I have feathers...and they did not."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 3:24 am

"Most demons that have wings have bat like wings. There's a small amount that have feathered but they descend from the angels that fell and eventually became demons." She stood up and held her hand out. "Also please just call me Natsumi. If you also ever run into me out in the human areas while my illusion is up my name is Natsumi Nakahara then."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 3:29 am

"S-Sorry...it is a habit...too many formal dinners..." She took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 3:31 am

She helped Tsun up and placed her arm around Tsun's shoulder to help support her if she ever needed it. "It's fine. I just wish to be known by name instead of a title." She walked towards the bedroom slowly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 3:35 am

Tsun bowed. "As...as you wish, Miss Natsumi." She smiled, going to a nearby closet and bringing out an old blanket. She went back to the couch, arranging things for the night.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 1:52 pm

She tilt her head and followed Tsun back to the couch. "Does this place need a bed still?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 11:37 pm

She shook her head. "No...but this house only has one good bedroom right now..." She finished spreading out the blanket. "...as such...it is your room, Miss Natsumi. I will be more than happy to take this couch tonight."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 1:02 am

She smiled and put her hand on Tsun's head. "You go ahead and take the bed. I'm fine with the couch Tsun." She then sat on the couch and laid down yawning slightly before curling up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 8:20 pm

Tsun smiled back, then headed for the room. "As you wish, Miss Natsumi."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home.   Home sweet home. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3