Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Home Sweet Apartment I_vote_lcapHome Sweet Apartment I_voting_barHome Sweet Apartment I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Home Sweet Apartment I_vote_lcapHome Sweet Apartment I_voting_barHome Sweet Apartment I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Home Sweet Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Home Sweet Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:30 pm

Nadia returned home and it was night by now she then opened the door and walked in closing it behind her before walking to her couch and falling onto it. She was still slightly wounded and in pain because she left the cabin before being fully healed.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:35 pm

Kyuri entered from the adjacent room, then saw the wounded Nadia. "You want me to help you with that?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:38 pm

She lift her head and looked at Kyuri and smiled slightly. "Thank you. If you're able to then please do." She placed a hand on her right leg where her only remaining wound was and winced.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:43 pm

"Precision wound there. Not many have the tools to make something like this. I can only imagine what you ran into." She knelt before Nadia and took out a medkit from the house, cleaning the wound out properly first.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:45 pm

She nodded. "I got in a fight with someone from the government. She had some kind of purple sword, I don't know much about swords but I know they don't normally glow purple." She then winced at the wound being tended to.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:55 pm

As Kyuri continued with the wound by putting cotton on it followed by bandages, she went through her memory. "Never seen anything matching that description. Could be they are designing their own Demonic Arms now. But I find that highly unlikely. They don't have the intelligence or craftsmanship required to do that."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:58 pm

She looked at Kyuri and blinked. "What are Demonic Arms?" She blinked and cocked her head to the side like a confused puppy.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:01 pm

"Weapons There are 12 in total. I'm one of them. The wielder of a Demonic Arms has a strong weapon at their disposal, since the worlds have drifted apart and no contact has been had with the Demon, Angel or Monster World. The few Demonic Arms that are in this world are considered immensely powerful, even though they're not indestructible." She said it as if it was the most logical thing you'd know, like it's found in any book.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:04 pm

She shook her head and hugged Kyuri. "You don't seem like a weapon to me. But it doesn't matter if you are, I personally see you as a friend."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:05 pm

"That's why you're alive. Speaking of which, your leg needs some rest. Give it a day or two and you'll be out there hopping around like nothing happened."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:06 pm

She nodded and then tilt her head again. "That's why I'm alive?" She seemed confused again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:11 pm

"To make friends. Or at least that's what I've gathered from my time walking around. Friends seem to always mean most. Friends, lovers, couples. All bases on friendship."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:16 pm

She laid back on the couch and curled up. "Kyuri, if I ever do find my family would you mind joining me?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:36 pm

"If you want me to, then I will. You know what I said. I'm just a weapon. I don't get to make choices. I do what the owner asks me to." She got up and gathered the things she used for Nadia's leg, putting what hadn't been used back in the kit and what had been used in a bag to toss away later.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:37 pm

She blinked again "Am I considered your owner to you?" She sat up and moved over so Kyuri could join her on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Having stored the things away back to where she got the from, she nodded. "I reacted on you. The only reason I left is because I acknowledged you. If I hadn't, you could've dragged all you wanted, but you'd never gotten me out. But this also includes that there are special rules for you you may have to consider."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:41 pm

"Rules like what?" She pat the couch motioning for Kyuri to join her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:43 pm

Kyuri didn't take the hint at all, instead continued her story. "You can only handle one Demonic Arms. 2 will drain too much energy. Lethal amounts. The Demonic Arms will be bound until death. And the more important one, considering you mentioned you fought the government, if you engage into a fight with another Demonic Arms user, it'll be to the death. If you don't, both will die."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:45 pm

"I see..." She then got up and winced before walking over to Kyuri and grabbing her hand pulling her back to the couch. She then sat back down and pulled Kyuri down onto the couch with her. "I'll try not to encounter another Demonic Arms user then."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:49 pm

"If you continue the fight against the government, you will. They have 3 other Demonic Arms there, to my knowledge 2 have acknowledged a user." She put an arm around Nadia, something she learned a long time ago, when working in bars.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:51 pm

She lay down and rest her head on Kyuri's lap as she curled up. "I only fought them to protect someone I'm using right now. After I'm done with them I don't care if they take them away or not."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:54 pm

"And what are you using them for then?" Even though she had developed somewhat moral codes over time, it wasn't her place to question her owner, and so she didn't judge.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:57 pm

"To try and find my family. I've been separated from them for 13 years." She yawned. "I know it seems cold to use someone but 13 years is a long time."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:00 pm

"Then why not ask them for the help instead of using them, if it's cold? You don't make friends by using them and then ditching them."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:04 pm

"If I find my family I'd be leaving everything behind, I don't see a reason to make friends with people, it also may be how I was raised for those first 6 years, maybe. Frankly I don't remember much of those 6 years." She looked up at Kyuri and curled up more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Apartment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: