Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTest of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_voting_barTest of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTest of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_voting_barTest of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Sirius didn't know what to say. He had always lived in the human world, thus the idea of other worlds looked like was foreign to him. He had never been assigned to search the demon world and few men who ventured in came back out. It must be quite hostile there if there wasn't any plants. The main idea from her statement caught his attention though. Her mother would have liked the forest. If the mother was a demon...then why would she care for a place like this? He decided to ask for curiosity sake.

"Isn't your mother a demon. Why would she like a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 6:24 pm

"Mother has a small garden in the castle that she likes to tend to." She smiled. "Father has always said that she is too kind for a demon, but she has always said in turn that kindness nor strength is a measure of one's 'demon-ness'. She is very strange, my mother."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Sirius would have to agree. He had never heard of a kind demon, but Tsun had proved him wrong.They moved in relative silence, only speaking when one of them asked a question. Finally they reached the city of Arakai and using his identification they were allowed within the walls.

"Welcome to Arakai city." Sirius said looking around. "We will need to get you an identification card and then we can search for a job.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 6:47 pm

"An...identification card?" She looked around at the surrounding buildings. Humans walked around the streets...how easy would it be to prove herself here? Her eyes betrayed her amazement as she gazed at the street lamps and the vehicles passing by as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 6:53 pm

"Yes, otherwise known as an ID card. You will not only need it to enter the city, but to get hired for a job as well." Sirius explained. "We are headed to the head offices now to get your paperwork filed. Once that is in order we can move on the business district." Sirius looked to Tsun's amazed eyes and twitched guilty. He would be leaving her after taking her to the central market. Hopefully she would be able to get by alone.

"Have you put any thought into what kind of work you want to do?" He asked instead, trying to take his mind off of the depressing matters.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 6:59 pm

She shook her head. "I don't know...but I like to take things apart in the castle...much to the annoyance of father..." She looked away. "Maybe I...could make use of my electricity...?" She looked around again.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 7:05 pm

"So perhaps a mechanic or engineer." Sirius muttered. "As for your electric ability, I think you may be able to pass it off as magic, though I recommend to use that as a last resort. It wouldn't help for people to discover that you weren't a human." He kept his eyes on the lookout for people trying to listen in. You could never be too careful within the city. Eventually, Sirius and Tsun entered the government hall and received the forms.

"Fill out what you can. For relatives and such, put that your an orphan, it will make things easier." Sirius explained.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 7:17 pm

She looked at the papers. Her voice lowered to a softer note. "I see..." She often felt like that when father would lead her into things that she didn't want to do, like a dinner party that was only held to make nice with some other family...or some other politically oriented event. She sighed after filling in the papers with all the information she could, her handwriting very nice for someone her age. "...I am done." She held out the papers to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 7:34 pm

"Good," Sirius took the papers and turned them into the offices. "We will need to wait for the forms to get through. How about we check out the market?" he asked. "We can look at some of the sights."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 7:36 pm

She nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 7:52 pm

They walked out into the street and surveyed the stalls. The majority of the market was filled with foods or other wares. As they walked the streets, Sirius looked for potential jobs but nothing came of it. It was just people calling out their wares even this early in the morning.

"See anything that is catching your eye?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 7:57 pm

She looked around, observing various stalls. "Human society is very interesting..." She looked at a stall that was selling electronic things. The stuff appeared to be scrap though. "...are people here allowed to sell junk?" She pointed at the items before her.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Sirius looked at the electronics before her. They were simple devices like calculators and cellphones.

"None of that is junk. They work using electricity to power their circuits and do jobs assigned to their programming." He explained. "For example the item you are pointing at is a calculator, it helps with mathematics and calculated thing faster than a human could."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 8:05 pm

"I see..." She returned her gaze to the stall. "...I'll take one of each thing this man is selling." Maybe she could make something from the various devices here...
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Before the salesman could pick up the wares, Sirius flicked Tsun in the forehead with a frown on his lips.

"You only have enough money to lives for a few days. Don't go wasting it on some random electronics that you find." He sighed in disappointment. Hopefully she would be able to live when he left her. "Once you have a steady income then by this kind of stuff. Unless you have something in mind already."

Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Rubbing her forehead, she looked at him. "You asked if anything caught my interest...did you not?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 8:20 pm

"Yes, I asked if something caught your interest. I didn't say blow all your savings on electronics. How are you going to find a place to stay if you spend a majority of your money on random items?" Sirius quipped. Seriously, he was fine with helping Tsun get on her feet, but he wasn't going to allow her to waste his money.

"Look for things that might be useful for a the time after you have a job, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 8:28 pm

She sighed, nodding. She turned to the merchant, and apologized. "Alright..." She looked at a box that had another box attached to it by a cable. "...maybe that box, at least? It interests me more than the other items here..." She looked at him as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 8:37 pm

Sirius flinched when he saw the item she wanted. It was Personalized Computer or a PC. The thing didn't cost a fortune, but certainly a pretty penny. She had enough money, but Sirius doubted that she would be able to use it anywhere. Plus the fact that she would be broke.

"That is a PC or a personalized computer. You will need an alternative power source to use it and it is quite expensive. That is not something that you can buy without at least having a place to stay first." Sirius detailed. "It is an extremely useful piece of technology though. I would recommend getting one in the future to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Sighing, she walked away from the stall. "Fine." She walked down to another stall, looking at the goods for sale.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 8:49 pm

Sirius almost laughed at her disappointment. It was like a kid being denied a toy. He called to her.

"The processing papers should be done by now. Let's head back to the government building." As they walked he gestured for Tsun to open the money bag he had given her. As she did he placed in some more money.

"This is a future investment into your computer. It is not enough to buy it, but when you are working you will be able to pay for the rest. Sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 8:52 pm

She nodded. "I guess."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 8:57 pm

They finally made their return to the government building, and after speaking with the receptionest, Tsun got her ID card. Sirius looks at his watch and gave a small sigh of annoyance.

"It looks like my time is up. I will need to leave now if I want to make it back to the patrol on time." he gave her a small smile. "Sorry I couldn't do more. The main street for business is a street pass where we were looking at the PC. Any questions before I leave?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:00 pm

She shook her head. "I should be able to take care of myself from here..." She looked at the card. "...I am a noble's daughter, after all."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:10 pm

Sirius sighed. She kept reading the same phrase like some kind of mantra. Whether is gave her strength or she said it out of habit he didn't know. He could ask but this was probably this the only time he would see her. He didn't want to be too connected.

"Then I wish you luck." he said instead. "Hopefully you are able to get back home safely." With that he turned and left the building. he would need to hurry if he wanted to get back before dawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.   Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test of Strength? Tsun's first visit to the Human World.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2