Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hospital visit I_vote_lcapHospital visit I_voting_barHospital visit I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hospital visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:00 pm

The slave girl, named Riyo apparently, had been transferred to the military hospital in Niarja. Sirius had given her actions in a full report to his officials. They had agreed to take her to a safer area where she would receive fair medical treatment regardless of her demon origins. Sirius had been given a week leave, one that could potentially be extended if the war ended. The government had been quite excited to hear about the demon king's ring and were searching for a way to confirm the information.

In the end, Sirius had decided to visit, out of respect more than anything. Unfortunately, his travel had been for nothing. After arriving in the city and tracking down Riyo's hospital room, he found she was asleep. Her body had taken quite a toll using her ability so many times. Sirius decided it would be best to let her be. Not wanting his trip to be in vain however he decided to visit the nature preserve. It would do him a world of good after the demon world. Thus he found himself relaxing on a bench, listening to the sounds that the reserve could provide him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Eleanor walked with a colleague through the reserve, having just checked up on hald a dozen patients. One wasn't gonna make it, 2 were still in the balance, another would have to lose a leg, but live, the other 2 were on their way to be discharged. She and her coworker walked past the bench, before she stopped and handed the files on the 2 to be discharged over to her colleague. As the other left, she herself sat down on the opposite side of the bench and closed her eyes for a second. She mowed through all the things of the day while taking her 15 minute break that she was supposed to have taken 30 minutes ago, but it was too crowded. Damn war. If only she could be the difference.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:22 pm

The bench creaked as another person settle down beside Sirius. He cracked open an eye only to see a woman beside him. He mentally sighed, this was the second time a female had sat beside him while not paying attention to other people. Still, he could hardly fault her. She looked completely exhausted, and from how packed the hospital was he could roughly estimate how busy it was keeping her. He mentally considered leaving her to rest and sneaking away, but it would only be embarrassing is she saw him leave. Besides, a cure for the hectic life around you could come in simple conversation.

"You look like you could use a drink." He offered her one of the cans of soda he had purchased earlier. He had originally gotten it for Riyo, but seeing as she was asleep the liquid would grow warm before she received it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:42 pm

She looked to her side, seeing Sirius. "Oh, hey. Thanks, yeah, really do." She took the can from him, popping it open. "It's crazy in there. Should just shoo them away and shut that gate down. No more Demons, no more war." She took a couple sips of the soda, then looked ahead. Flowers, exotic trees, the whole package. This place would be where she wanted to be if she got hurt, ever. But then again, she wasn't planning on getting hurt in the first place. "So you here for a comrade hurt in battle, or something?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:51 pm

"Something like that." Sirius replied opening his own drink and taking a sip. He silently hoped that this woman wouldn't find Riyo. He wasn't sure what would happen. "She was injured during a skirmish near the border. I was able to evacuate both of us to safety, but it took quite a toll on her. I was hoping to speak with her, but she was asleep when I stopped by." It was thanks to her that the ring was now in the hands of the humans. It could potentially lead to peace.

He was tempted to share the good news, that the war was potential ending soon, but decided against it. Putting a civilian nurses hopes up for nothing wouldn't help either of them. He decided to change the topic. Do you enjoy working in this facility?" He asked mildly. "I am sure the work is tiring, but is it as rewarding as people say?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:07 pm

"Not really." She looked down at her legs, thoughts trailing off a bit. "You know, to be fair, I'd hoped to do something else. I mean, there's a limit people can reach. I passed it weeks ago. Or months. I didn't really keep track." She rubbed the palm of her hand against the wood of the bench for a second, then looked over to him. "I'm Eleanor. Or Ellie, whichever you prefer. It's nice to visit the people here, they need that."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:21 pm

"Sirius, it's a pleasure." He responded cordially. He could understand about people reaching there limits. He had seen men break trying to achieve something they could only hope for. Fools trying to kill a demon or even take down a battle ship.

"Sorry for asking such a question, I have always wonder about the difference. I have experienced the face of war, but I rarely get to see the other side." He explained. "Though I can see why a nature preserve such as this could help people heal." He said gesturing to the scenery around them. "It has a certain calming effect, it feels like it could even cure exhaustion, though..." He looked to Ellie beside him, "Maybe it can't do everything."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:53 pm

She chuckled a bit. "Oh no, not everything. But it does look nice. It's a great way to spend some time. Back in the day this used to be like a hanging place for elderly people. They would have their own little piece that they could grow flowers or even vegetables on. It was a project of the whole city. But then the war happened, and this was remade into what it is now." She picked a flower from behind her and handed it to him. "Gotta love nature. Sometimes, I wish I could just revert all technology we had into animals, plants and just give our world a happy place to live in."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Sirius accepted the flower with a smile, but gave an internal frown. Technology saved millions of lives a day. From the medical equipment to helping on farms and the like. True machines added in the murder of thousands, but people would fight regardless of the level of technology. Beasts, demons and even humans were all animals in the end. Eternally fighting for what they believed was right... even if it was a lie. However now was not a time for depressing thoughts, he was attempting to help her relax, not start an argument.

"The world could certainly benefit from more nature," Sirius agreed. "There is a preserve here in Niarja, and a forest near Arakai, but the capital feels a bit barren."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 10:07 pm

"Capital is just what they think progress means. It's full with massive buildings that people try to choke themselves down on grandeure and forget where we came from and what we have around us." She looked at the trees behind them for a second, then back at him. "So what do you do for a living? Military, I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 10:14 pm

"Yes, mostly just a normal soldier." Sirius replied. It wasn't like he could truthfully identify himself as a spy for the government as well as an independent agent for the military. "Sometimes I am assigned the job of going from battalion to battalion to ensure that the military isn't slacking off. I have to grade each battalion on their performance as well as discipline. It's kinda lonely not belonging to an official group, but I have met a large variety of interesting people along the way."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 10:45 pm

"I'm sure. But don't you have other people doing the same work? Surely there are more. I hardly think only 1 man would check up on all the manpower we have, seems like an impossible job. So whoever the others are, you belong to them, don't you?" She shifted a bit, then took another couple sips. "Say. What would you think about doing something later on? Just, something away from this all?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 10:55 pm

"Well once the war is over, I would like to spend sometime with my family." Sirius said. Once he found them that is... His luck hadn't gotten him any closer to finding them, but he would get by with what he had. "But as for a long term goal...I really don't know. I have traveled almost everywhere due to the war, so traveling really doesn't appeal to me. Perhaps I will pick up a hobby or something." It was almost depressing that Sirius realized he didn't have a goal past finding his parents. It had only been that. he shook off his sour mood and looked to Eleanor.

"What about you? Do you have some dreams for after the war?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 11:04 pm

"Ehh, I don't know. Maybe gardening. Politics perhaps. I mean, I can talk all day about wanting things to change, but sitting on the sidelines not doing anything doesn't really get anywhere. But, I meant rather, today, after my shift is over, if you got the time. Doesn't have to be a date or anything if you worry about that."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 11:11 pm

Sirius cocked an eyebrow. She met a stranger in the nature preserve and she was asking if her wanted to spend the day with her? It sounded like insanity. However, Sirius scolded himself. Due to the nature of his job, he was naturally suspicious of others and regarded people with caution. Eleanor wasn't plagued with such duties and thus was more open and friendly. It was a refreshing change from the war torn feeling of the battlefront. He glanced at his watch and saw that visiting hour for Riyo had passed. It seemed that he had missed his original objective. Thus he had some time on his hands.

"If it not too much of a burden then it would be my pleasure." Sirius replied lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 11:40 pm

"It's always just good fun to meet someone, just get to know each other. After all, if you don't take any chances, how will you ever get anything, right?" She looked at the large clock hanging in the hallway that exited into the garden they were in. "Well, I'll have to get back on my shift in a couple minutes. You got a number, or we just wanna meet somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 11:49 pm

He had several numbers, one for emergency contacts and another for untraceable calls. However, he gave Eleanor his normal number. "I don't know the two too well, so I will be relying on you for the destinations tonight," he laughed. "I will be exploring the town for a bit I suppose, what time do you finish work? I can show up then."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 11:54 pm

"I'll be done around 6, I'll have to still change and do a few things at home, so around 7 should do fine. You can stick around here for a while, talk to patients or even help around. I guess in a way, it is rewarding, as you said before." She smiled like she'd been powered up to 100% again and ready to go back at it. "Well, I'll see you later then, I'll call you around 6:45. You ok with that?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 12:05 am

"Yeah that works for me." Sirius agreed. With that he waved her goodbye and he went to explore the rest of the nature preserve. He was unsure if he should help around the hospital...or even if he could. While he did have medical training is was only for the field and not in an controlled environment like the hospital. He had a feeling that he would get in the way more than actually help. In the end he decided to search town a bit to make sure he wouldn't get lost. While he had been in the town before it was only for business purposes and not for rest or relaxation. He decided to get a feel for the area before his meeting with Eleanor later that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit   Hospital visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital visit
Page 1 of 1