Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A new meeting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA new meeting - Page 2 I_voting_barA new meeting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A new meeting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA new meeting - Page 2 I_voting_barA new meeting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A new meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A new meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:47 am

"Why do you wish to read it? It is but a simple letter." She looked at him, a slight glare in her eyes, like the letter was a child, and she, its mother.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:52 am

"I have always sought to learn of the world around us. It is the way of the Solari. While I can not say many of my sect are open minded, I always wanted to gain a fuller understanding of the world around us." William explained. "Other sects have other ideals and as I learn about them my knowledge of the world only increases. I wish to read the letter to see if I can understand what drove others to create the sect you spoke of. New ideas only help the world grow."

The wind fluttered through the plains and it caught his cloak as he sighed. "Though I can understand why you keep it close. It must be precious to you. If you do not want to share it, that is fine. I understand it's importance."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:56 am

"Few outside my flock have seen it..." She clutched it tightly, but not so tight as to damage it. "...strictly speaking...it was ruled after my grandmother that only females of the flock were to possess it. I assume this was to keep it out of male hands...as it was a male who started the sect to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 5:02 am

Willian felt anger rise with in him. Not at Anastarya, she was simple following her rules and simply keeping true to what she believed. He could not blame her for that. What he was furious with was the male who had read the letter that and started the sect. Not only was Anastarya and he flock oppress because of his foolish action, but he also force Anastarya's flocks hand to without said letter from half the population as a means of protection. This kept the secrets that could help expand the knowledge of angels locked away from not only him but every male.

"I apologize for my thoughtless comments." William bowed. "I was drawn to the possibility of learning and in my haste went to far. Again I am sorry for acting so rudely."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 5:13 am

She looked at him, then back at the letter. She hesitated, then held it out to him. "I am...unlikely to bear children any time soon. It would be hundreds of years before my daughter would possess this letter. I shall trust that you will not abuse what is written in it." She sighed. "I require it back, though."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 5:23 am

William looked at Anastarya is surprise. He would embrace her in thanks but would probably receive a slap for his troubles and the letter revoked. He gently took the document from her and calmly unfurled it with in his hands. He began to read it slowly, trying to commit every word to memory. The letter was beautiful, speaking a gentle but noble dream. To reconnect the worlds and to spread peace among them. William could almost understand the man who ran off created the sect. The words held a strong sense of purpose and gave William a sense of peace. That someday the world would come together. He folded the letter carefully and held it out to Anastarya with a grateful smile.

"Thank you very much. I can see why you treasure that letter. Acrysta must have been quite the angel. This letter gives me a sense of peace. I truly thank you for allowing me to read such a precious artifact."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 5:30 am

She took the letter back, putting it away. Looking off into the distance, she nodded at his reply. "You will likely be the only male that has read it for the next two thousand years. It is a silly custom, but I follow it, even though I am not bound by any spell to do so." She sighed, taking in the sight of a passing by floating island. "Our realm is beautiful...though the human realm has gotten better, it seems. The air there is not filthy anymore."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 5:35 am

"Has it?" William questioned with some interest. "I had heard the gates had reopened but I have yet to venture to the other side myself. No offense to the human race but there were more drawn towards war and fights than seeking enlightenment. I would have thought they would have been driven to destruction." William tapped his chin in thought before continuing.

"I guess I should not be too biased. We have gotten to ascension, I am sure human have begun to work with one another peacefully. Maybe I should check out the world myself once I get the chance."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 5:38 am

"Be careful. First contact with them has not been made yet." She sighed. Aside from Zeke, no humans really knew of Angels, unless there were some in that world already. "If you go to a population center, mind yourself."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 5:49 am

William nodded taking Anastarya warning. Caution was always the better side of valor.

"I doubt I will be showing my wings off to any of the humans soon. They are still a young species as a whole." He shook his head.

"They will be more hostile than friendly in most cases." William looked to Anastarya guilt chewing at him. She had shown him a precious treasure of hers and yet he only thanked her for it with words. He reached into his pocket and realized he could actually give back a give albeit much smaller than the letter.

"As thank you for allowing you to read you treasure let me give you a gift." William withdrew a shining pendant with the symbol of the Solari.

"This pendant with depict you as protectorate of the Solari. You won't have to follow our religions or customs. However if you show this pendant to those who wish you harm, they will think twice before they act. An action against you will be an action against the Solari. In fact those of the Solari who attempt to persecute you will probably beg for forgiveness. Please take it as my thanks. I know it is not enough to pay you back for your kindness, but I hope it will ease your burden." He held out the shining necklace to Anastarya a small smile gracing his features.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 5:53 am

"Oh, so you think I deserve pity?" She looked at the pendant. "I said I was used to things. I'm secluded out here...if you have not noticed by now." She pointed in the direction of her cabin, which was within sight. "I have been for the last hundred or so years. I only leave when I make forays to gather books."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 5:59 am

William frowned. Had he offered it to her out of pity? He decided to explain himself.

"I am sorry if you took my gesture as pity, but I thought nothing of the sort." William curled the pendant into his hand hoping to remove the offending object.

"I merely offered it as thanks for your generous offer to read your great grandmother's letter. I only wanted to alleviate the unfair treatment you received for being related to such a well-known angel. If you took my offer as pity then I sincerely apologize for over stepping my bounds once again. I should probably go, I have long overstayed my welcome."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 6:04 am

She shook her head. "No, I enjoy the company of another Angel every now and then." She held out her hand as she stood up. "If it is not out of pity, then I will accept your token. I will state now that I do not need protection. I know destructive spells for my own defense."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 6:12 am

William handed over the token quickly hoping to avoid any further conflict. An angel who knew of destructive arts while not rare was not the most common either. It took years to learn and master such spells to a degree where the user was not obliterated with the spell. As a master of swordsmanship and an intermediate in elemental magic, he knew the trails of learning.

"I am sorry for underestimating you then," William stated. "I only wanted to alleviate the injustice you felt, I didn't mean to assume you were defenseless."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 6:17 am

"I am not your frail female Angel." She put the pendant in the pouch on her hip. Her voice had a hint of steel was she spoke. "I will not keep you any longer now. I hope your curiosity was satiated with the reading of the letter." With that, she turned to walk towards her cabin. "Do not tell others about this place. I wish not to be disturbed, if you do not mind. Yourself may relax here if you wish, but no others."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 6:21 am

"Of course, I apologize for taking so much of yours." William bows and turns. "If it doesn't bother you I will come back to visit sometime. Hopefully on a better topic than our previous conversation." With this he walks away, intent on seeing the human world with his own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting   A new meeting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2