Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Surprise - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSurprise - Page 4 I_voting_barSurprise - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Surprise - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSurprise - Page 4 I_voting_barSurprise - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Surprise

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:19 am

Beats would realize as she stands that she was slightly taller than him, but he didn't care. He looked into her emotionless eyes with his bloodshot blue eyes. "Your actually cute up close." He finally sat down but was still conscious. "You need to really lighten up, with all your memories are so painful." 
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:19 am

"Where you at in them so far? First time as a slave? Last time? or near modern times?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:30 am

"I'm almost near modern times." breathes heavily. "Can someone just knock me already, Why am still conscious?" Beats blood vessels were starting to go back to normal, but his head was feeling like it was going to crack open.  
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:40 am

Vayne pushed him to the ground gently before sitting next to him. "It should be over in a few seconds then." She sat back her hands on the grass behind her. "When it's over I'll have t leave."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:46 am

"Really, I was starting to get to know you." Beats was laying down on the soft grass and looked to her. "So, Vayne in the near future will you give emotions another chance." His eyes started to get heavy.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:48 am

"If I ever am able to feel them again." She then stood up. "You seem like you're about to lose consciousness so I'm going to go for now." She opened a portal on the ground and started to sink into it slowly. "It was interesting visiting this world after 2000 years."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:54 am

Before Beats would go unconscious he saw Vayne step into a portal and begin to descend into it, he needed to say few more words before she left. "Be honest in your past life do you think I would had a shot to date you."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:56 am

"Perhaps...back when I had emotions maybe. But I don't think I would have...seeing my loved ones died ruined me." She finished lowering into the portal and it closed behind her with her final words. "Rest now."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:00 am

Beats would pass out after her response to his question with a smile on his face, now he would think twice before giving up on life like he did before, and will have a better outlook on it. A life lesson taught by somebody who had lived for century's.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: