Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Surprise - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSurprise - Page 2 I_voting_barSurprise - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Surprise - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSurprise - Page 2 I_voting_barSurprise - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Surprise

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:15 am

"we can't learn it on our own no, but we can start with it, if our body knew any in the past before we were...resurrected or created. What ever term you wish to use." She tilt her head. "You don't believe me about magic though do you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:31 am

Beats would be heading back to Zeke's hide to check up on him like a friend would and see how he was doing and making sure he wasn't doing anything dangerous that would cause problems for him later. "Hope Zeke isn't getting himself in trouble over  whatever he's doing. The AI would respond to him. "I conclude this Zeke user might cause commotion."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:35 am

"Not really.. I mean like, I haven't ever seen proof of it so what reason do I have to believe you? People can be cruel, why shouldn't I suspect youre trying to mislead me?" *Zeke wasn't sure If what he said was true, but he somewhat hoped it was. If there were beings who could use magic, bad things could happen.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:37 am

She looked at him and then jumped down from the roof to the ground. "Believe me or not, Magic exists, just no one studies it anymore." She then blinked seeing a person approaching this small building. "Hmm.." She adjusted her hat and stretched. "Someone is coming over here."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:45 am

Beats would reach Zeke's hideout. He called to Zeke to see if he was home. "Yo Zeke, you home!" The AI would picking up another user besides Beats and Zeke, but couldn't acknowledge if it was human or not. "My user Beats, I'm detecting another user."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:46 am

"Im here!." *Zeke would yell back, walking in the direction of Beats to greet him and tell him about the "Visitor"*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:55 am

Vayne followed behind him slowly. Her arms crossed behind her back. "Hmm...so you know this person?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:00 am

He would see a woman behind Zeke and guessed that must be the other user the AI mentioned. She wore a weird hat and long silver hair. He would wave at her. "Who's that woman behind you Zeke, is she a new friend of yours?" 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:03 am

*He would shrug* "Apparently she flew onto my roof, Its a weird story." *Zeke would explain what had happened, Hoping Beats didn't think it was too weird.* "She says that she can use magic, which Im not sure is true." *Zeke could tell something was off with Beats.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:11 am

She blinked. "Of course I flew. It would take too long for me to get anywhere by walking." She then leaned against the building and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:14 am

Beats could tell this was going to be a bad day, HE got slapped by Astraria for coming clean to her after the incident with Zeke, now he has Zeke and and a woman who has a cold attitude and the part where she said she flew here didn't even phase him. "You shouldn't give an attitude to the persons roof you landed on." 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:18 am

"Something is off with you.." *Zeke would say, looking at Beats, thinking.* "I cant name it but youre different.." *He would think.. maybe his tone of voice? Possibly how he was phrasing his words.. something was different.* "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:19 am

"Why?" She looked at him, her voice sending empty as if nothing was behind it, no emotion, no strength, just nothing. "I can do as I please."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:26 am

Beats was starting to get frustrated, and was only towards women. He's been having bad luck with the women he has met and become friends with. The first was an angel named Astraria then Veronica his first crush, and finally a wolf girl named Nadia, next was going to be this person. "Shut up you old bag of bones, I've had it, I've been slapped, dumped and verbally abused by you women, and you Zeke now because of you I can't be friends with Astraria anymore." Beats flipped his lid he couldn't take the attitude of women anymore.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:32 am

*Zeke would look at the woman.* "Just leave him alone." *He realized what was amiss with Beats.* "Im sorry." *Zeke wouldn't know what else to say, never really having friends before. It was hard for him. Should he just leave and have Beats let off steam? Or should he talk to him?*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:38 am

She stared at Beats and blinked showing no response at all to his outburst. She then pushed her back off of the wall of Zeke's hideaway in the forest and walked over to Beats. "So you've had issues with women...so what, just live your life."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:50 am

"Oh live my life and do what?" Beats was furious and the worst part he was being told by an non-human to live his life. He didn't know what to do, he was just angry and he didn't feel like going somewhere to vent it out like he usually does. "Besides you not even human are you, so why should I listen to you?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:53 am

*Zeke would just watch, The first time he had been in a situation like this. He didn't know what to do aside from try fixing it.* "Just leave him alone." *He would say to the woman, possibly a non-human.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:57 am

"You don't know what it's like to lose someone." She looked at him. "You're still young, You can find someone again." She sat on the ground. "Try living for most of your life with no emotions, gaining them later on, then losing everyone you ever loved. Tell me if you can continue then or if you would lose your emotions in the process." She looked up at the sky. "Try looking normally human at first and then after losing everyone you loved changing." She took off her necklace now showing her now ashen white skin, long black hair and black wings Her outfit had transformed too as the illusion around her wore off.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:05 am

Beats stepped back as the mysterious woman changed to a black winged like angel of death. He was receiving advice from someone who has lived years and compared to his life he had it easy. "Why, do people like you always try to save me when it doesn't involve you?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:08 am

*Zeke would say, somewhat jokingly to Beats.* "You totally called it." *Then he would say to the woman.* "So.. that's why your voice is of a hollow tone?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:21 am

"I have no emotions." She then looked back to Beats. "Why do you seem to be in self pity right now? Just stop doing that, stop caring what other people think." She then looked up at him. "If you wish to know hard times then I can let you experience some temporarily." She stood up. "But that's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:36 am

"Umm, that sounds really weird when you say it out loud, I hope you don;t mean what I think you mean." He would back up a little more after hearing that and was ready to make a run for it. "What do I get mixed up with the weirdest people?" 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:38 am

"And to think.. this all started when someone landed on my roof." *He would shrug, and walk into his workshop. He would continue what he was doing.*
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:41 am

She held her hand out in front of her and a medium sized white orb formed above her hand. "Touch the orb, and you will see my memories over the past 22,010 years. You will lose consciousness temporarily however."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next