Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Surprise - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSurprise - Page 3 I_voting_barSurprise - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Surprise - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSurprise - Page 3 I_voting_barSurprise - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Surprise

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:53 am

Beats starred at the white orb that formed above her hand and she explained that he will see her memories of her life, but he was thinking whether or not he should do it. "You sure thats a good idea for me to touch it, I'm only human, how do you know for sure my mind won't break and turn me into a vegetable or that I won't die from all that info?
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:55 am

"Worked with another girl earlier...think her name was Astraria." She looked at him. "But I'm not sure it will or not."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:21 am

"Astraria did this! She's an angel you know and not human." Beats felt the side of his face sting Astraria slapped him after hearing her name from this angel of death looking woman with the weird hat. "Fine, I'll touch it, just hope it doesn't kill me or something. He would hesitantly walk to the orb and reach out to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:24 am

Acrysta appeared behind Beats. "I wouldn't do that if I were you...an Angel is one thing, a human is another." She picked him up by the scruff of his collar before he could touch the orb.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:27 am

She looked at Acryta now, sitting there in her regular form now. "Why would you stop him? I told him the risks."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:33 am

Beats would freak out a little bit from the person appearing behind pick him from the collor of his jacket like he was a rag doll. "Ok, will the weirdness stop now and put me down, I don't like to be handled by women who are stronger than me." 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:45 am

Acrysta chuckled, setting him down. "Why are you showing your past to everyone now? First that fledgling, now this boy?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:46 am

She stood up and walked over to Acrysta. "He's acting like he's been through hardship so I figured I'd show him hardship. As for that girl...she asked to know more about the past."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:50 am

Beats felt so embarrassed being handled and picked up like a rag doll after being set down by the amazoness angel woman. "My self esteem has just left the window and it's not coming back for a while. So am I going to touch that orb or not ladies."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:56 am

Acrysta sighed. "If you know the risks. I'm not picking up your body if you die. A fledgling Angel is one thing, a human is another. Angels have more magic potential than humans. Vayne knows this."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:57 am

She gave a small yet fake smirk. "I told him of the risks." She then leaned against Acrysta and rest her head on her shoulder. "Except of the one where it's possible he'll die."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:05 am

Beats was still willing to risk it, what else does he have left to lose it's not like someone will miss. "I know the risks already, give me the orb so we can get this over with." He would say it with determined eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:07 am

Acrysta shrugged. "Don't think that someone won't miss you, but go on and touch the orb, if you want." She pulled away from Vayne. "I'm going now, be careful with this human."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:08 am

"Why? If it fails I could resurrect him...however that will mean he'll become one of us then." She looked towards Acrysta.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:11 am

Acrysta sighed. "Just what we need, another soul-less being in our world. You know what she would say...so just be careful with him." She opened a portal again, stepping through it.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:23 am

Beats didn't like the idea of being resurrected as one of them, angels or beings that know no sense of time or emotions, but he was determined to touch that orb no matter the consequences and watched the other angel open a portal and cross through it. "Will you just hand me that orb already, if your not going to let me do it then fine, stop acting that I can't hear you. I can pretty much listen on anything you guys talk about anyway."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:28 am

"It's right there if you wish to touch it." She sat down again. "Again you'll see everything of my life in the past 22,010 years."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:36 am

"Finally, now let's see what the big fuss was about." Beats gently reached out towards the orb and felt a surging force come from it, he already made his decision go forward with the it. He finally touched the orb, but nothing happened. "what a rip, I thought you said this thing was going to show me something as soon as I touched it. You sure this is working, so far my just feeling vibrations and it feels weird~"  
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:37 am

"You'll want to sit down...it should take affect any second now." She spread her wings stretching them a bit before laying back. "Or even better lay down."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:44 am

"I prefer to sta...." Beats body started to have a reaction to the orb, he was starting to see memories that weren't his and every blood vessel in his body were beginning to pulsate and show the blood flow raceing throughout his body. He was on his knees still conscious. "W-what the h-hell."  
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:45 am

"Interesting...last time I used this the person affected by it lost consciousness." She then sat up. "Again I recommend laying down."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:52 am

he wasn't going to listen to the angel that created the orb, he was going to fight through it and prove her memories weren't nothing. he would try and stand up, but in the process some of his blood vessels began to pop through his skin under the pressure. "T-this isn't n-nothing, y-your memories w-won't phase m-me."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:00 am

"Your blood is leaving your body kid. You're probably about to die." She then sighed. "If you die do you want to be brought back?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:06 am

"Hehe, I'm not going to die over this. I'm definitely going to wake up tomorrow and continuing the rest of my life and make the same mistakes you did to screw up yours. He begins to walk towards the black wing angel and stood face to face with her while still bleeding from certain areas of his body. "You need to lighten up ok, not having emotion is bad for you complexion, and if you don't have it then why are you still living."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:08 am

"I'm not living.." She looked at him. "I'm the result when someone tries to bring a person back to life." She stood up and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise   Surprise - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next