Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDemon Raiders - Page 2 I_voting_barDemon Raiders - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDemon Raiders - Page 2 I_voting_barDemon Raiders - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Demon Raiders

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Demon Raiders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:56 am

She saw him as he dug the blades into the hull of the Rassilon. He wanted to stick onto her like a bad habit? Fine by her. She turned the front of the Rassilon towards the direction she came from, then punched it. Whipping up a good amount of dust behind her, the Rassilon shot away with considerable speed, away from the spire and Ashura's territory. "You wanna play? Let's play."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:02 pm

He held on tight and dug the claws of his feet in as well. "I won't let go."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:10 pm

"I got plenty of energy to go by, we'll be hundreds of miles by the time I run out. You think you can hold out that long, and granted that if you do, think you'll have the energy to fight me, or even make your way back on an empty tank?" Over her dead body he'd rob her. She'd rather drive the both of them into a rock at this speed than to let him just take her gathered supplies.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:17 pm

He kept holding on his eyes closed. "I told you I won't fight you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:22 pm

"And you're not getting any of my stuff either. So either you let go and go back while you can, or you can face your fate in a couple hours." She wasn't gonna just hand him stuff. Just because he said he wouldn't didn't mean he was telling the truth. The only thing in the Demon world you could rely on was yourself. Trust was a joke. Friends were overrated. Allies were just potential enemies.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:25 pm

"Can you stop!?" He was gripping on for dear life right now. His expression having changed from back when he was calm to fear now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:27 pm

She kept the speed up. "Why? So you can try to rob me again? Why the blazes would I let you?!" She pulled out one of the guns and pressed it against the glass. She knew the glass was bullet proof, but he didn't. Bluffs were great. "Give me a reason not to spill your brain over the plains."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:31 pm

His eyes remained shut. "I'm not going to rob you." His grip on his tantos tightened as did his claws. "Please just stop."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:36 pm

she knew he had nothing at this point. Driving him to his death would be useless to her and maybe she would get some intel on Fains. Slowly she decreased her speed until they came to a full stop. the spire was 2 miles behind them now, the gun still aimed at him. "Then why the persistence of digging into my Rassilon?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:38 pm

Once he realized they stopped he sat up slowly, putting his Tantos away. "I...I wanted to get away from them. They were watching me during the robbery attempt so I had to maintain an illusion of me trying to steal from you." He then slid off her vehicle and fell to the ground his legs buckling underneath him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:45 pm

The cockpit opened and Lynn came out with 2 guns pointed at him. "Why should I buy that. You're with a clan, you stay with one. They're your family, your everything. Loners barely survive out here on their own, you should know that." He blew the road, he damaged her Rassilon. Why should she buy anything he has to say.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:50 pm

"They were my adoptive clan....until the elders died and one of my siblings took over, He hates my guts and just uses me. I...don't even know my real clan, or my past at all." He then looked up at her as he sat up slowly. His expression no longer showing fear anymore. "We...used to raid ruins, but when he took over it became just robbing anyone who comes by." He then looked away. "Do what you will. You probably don't believe me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:57 pm

"Off course I don't. You expect me to belief a woe is me story just off the bat, 'cause you say it?" She stayed on the side of the Rassilon, looking down for a split second to inspect the damage he'd done. Just outer hull damage, nothing too serious. Though the blades might've done some interior damage, she'd have to inspect that later.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:02 pm

He looked up at her and sighed. "I'm sorry for everything. For trying to rob you, damaging your vehicle, everything." He then started to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:06 pm

She jumped down, standing right in front of him. "If you're sorry, you'll have no problem paying for it. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:09 pm

"I don't have the funds, but I would be fine working to pay it off or helping repair it. That is if you're alright with that." He looked at her. "Or I can raid a nearby ruin to help pay it off."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:15 pm

She gave a bit of a smile, then punched him in the gut, and in no way holding back. "You can consider that payment." She then hopped back into the Rassilon and looked at him. "You really, honor of your family, whoever they are, tried getting away?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:29 pm

He sat up holding his stomach, "Yes...the way he's steering them is going to end up destroying the clan." He then stood up again. "I just want to get as far away from them as possible."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:34 pm

She looked at him. Yeah, she punched good enough. "Come on. Hop in." Rassilon Scouts were designed for 2 pilots. One usually running scans and communication while the other pilots and wields front weaponry. She could use a copilot, and he could use a way to get the hell away.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:40 pm

He blinked. "You...You sure?" He climbed up onto the Rassilon and climbed in slowly. "T..Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:49 pm

"Hey, if you do anything, we'll both die. I'm the pilot, so you rely on me." In truth she'd been hoping to find someone as an ally for ages. Someone to talk to, have fun with. Hell, even an argument every now and then was worth its time in gold. She took both her guns, opening the cylinders and taking out the spent shells, tossing them out of the Rassilon, then replaced them with 2 new ones. She had 57 bullets total now. Not the best amount, but survivable.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:56 pm

He nodded. "I understand." He then leaned over and rest his head against the side of the cockpit. "My name is Ashura, if we're going to be together for a bit, we should know each others names."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 2:01 pm

The cockpit closed and all controls around Ashura lit up, the Rassilon acknowledging a second person on board. "Lynn." She'd explain how everything worked and what to do from his seat when they had put a good distance between them and that clan. A good start would be the center of the Demon World. Rumor had it there was a Castle there, so might as well check it out. "Don't touch 'nything, you'll get explanations on it soon enough. Just sit back and take a nap. If you can." With that, she steered the Rassilon to the right by 100 degrees, then punched it.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 2:10 pm

He nodded and closed his eyes. "Lynn is a nice name. I'm sorry for attacking you Lynn." He then yawned his tail wrapping around his waist. "Thank you for taking me with you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 2:13 pm

She nodded silently. She could already see this unfold in her biggest mistake ever, resulting in her death, or worse. But she needed someone with her, else she'd go nuts. The main reason people didn't last too long out in the open wasn't lack of supplies or the sort, though it was the more deadly reason. It was because of the fact people would go crazy. And she was not a fan of that. Maybe she should tell him he was number 7. Or not, given the fact she burned through partners 6 times already. Best not to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Raiders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2