Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Demon Raiders I_vote_lcapDemon Raiders I_voting_barDemon Raiders I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Demon Raiders

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 9:48 am

Ashura stood crouched on top of a rock spire staring out at the wastelands of the Drought Plains, on his back near his hips was two Tantos, and hanging from his side at his left hip was an Uchigatana. He had his face covered from his nose downward with a green scarf and on his eyes were goggles so that any sands wouldn't be blown into his eyes. He was looking around for anyone that was foolish enough to enter his territory so that he could rob them and bring the stolen supplies back to his family.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:00 am

At near top velocity, Lynn raced across the plains, desert all around them. They never seen it any different. Never known it to be different. Just hints of previous vegetation or civilization remained. Inside the Rassilon she was safe for most of the outside dangers. Most. As such, she didn't notice, and if she would, didn't care, that she crossed the territory of Ashura and his family. She saw the spike, but ignored it. Couldn't keep watching over her back at every turn.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:05 am

Seeing a vehicle go by Ashura jumped off the rock spire before digging his claws into the side slowing his movement slightly, he then pushed off the spire he landed on a nearby rocky outcrop where he pulled a rope for a trap up ahead. The ground up ahead started to shake before it caved in on itself from many explosives placed under the ground. Hoping the vehicle would stop he jumped down to the ground and started walking towards it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:19 am

Scanner suddenly lit up like a Christmas tree, signaling the amounts of explosions up ahead. Lynn smashed the breaks with a sharp curve to the left, coming to a stop near the edge of the newly formed ravine. She put the Rassilon on stationary before opening the cockpit and jumping out. She walked to the edge, scarf covering her mouth and hood covering her ears. Looking down, she realized it wasn't all too deep. 2 meters, give or take. Dangerous fall, for sure, but regardless, it could have been a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:22 am

Walking up behind her slowly he tilt his head his footsteps easily heard now. "Such a fine vehicle...what's a girl like you doing with this?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:29 am

Lightning fast she pulled one of the guns out and aimed it without hesitation at his forehead, pulling back the hammer. Trap. Awareness of surroundings. Instantly these things raced through her mind. She couldn't see anyone around them, so he was probably alone. Hoped to have made her crash in there, or simply too cocky to recognize the threat she posed. Either way, she had plenty of reasons to have him join his bombs in the ditch he created.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:37 am

He sighed seeing the gun in her hand. "Now now...neither of us has to get hurt." He then stopped and looked at the girls vehicle. "I'm just going to take a few things off your hands." His ears twitched a bit and his tail swayed back and forth slowly, not a single part of him showed fear, if anything he remained calm and collected. He then placed his hands in his pockets keeping his eyes on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:43 am

A little smirk appeared on her face. "Like hell you will. The only thing you can take off of me is a bullet, meant for your pretty face." She put a little pressure on the trigger. She wasn't as trigger happy as those Fain retards. Which was good, since sometimes information or allies were more useful than dead bodies and a handful of supplies.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:51 am

"Didn't I say no one has to be hurt?" He then stepped towards her. "I'm only going to take any food and drink you have." He tilt his head slightly and sighed his eyes showing how he seemed bored as if he was being forced to do this right now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:53 am

The moment he stepped towards her, she lowered the gun and took a shot at his leg. She wasn't gonna let some clown take her food and water just because he said so. And like she could care whether he got hurt. He ambushes her, should have to be ready to face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:53 am

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 4
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:57 am

He quickly jumped to the left trying to get cover behind the girls vehicle. "Why does almost everyone resort to attacking?"
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:57 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:59 am

"You for real? You blow the ground up, ambush me, then tell me you're dry gonna steal my stuff. You think I'll just hand it over and give you a kiss as bonus? God, how'd you even survive with an attitude like that." 11. She counted her bullets. Always. For one, it is nice knowing when you run out, not to stand against someone with an empty chamber, but because they weren't exactly the easiest to come by.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:06 am

"I didn't know what the trap would do, the clan I'm with set it up. I just follow orders and steal food and drink out of necessity." He then sighed again. "I didn't expect you to hand over anything."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:10 am

"You damn right I won't." She started circling, moving to the left, the rear of the Rassilon, as she pushed a button on her belt. The Rassilon's cockpit closed tight. Couldn't have him jump in and take off with her baby. Then she pulled out the second gun. Now she had 11 to spare. "If you have a wish of living, then you can run off now and tell your clan that today's a disappointment."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:16 am

Hearing the cockpit close he walked around the vehicle trying to stay away from her. "I can't let a chance of getting food and drink go." He then kept walking around the vehicle slowly, trying to get behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:20 am

Lynn was behind the vehicle, no trace of him. He must've had the same idea, or heard her walking around. She remained at the corner, one gun pointed in each direction. Then it hit her. Her voice betrayed her location. He was talking, and her being cat demon, she could locate him. She could've slapped herself in the face for her stupidity. Quickly she pulled her hood back, giving her ears the free run, as her guns were pointed at her left and right angles again.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:27 am

When he turned the corner from the drivers side he jumped back quickly, seeing her gun. He then tilt his head seeing her ears. "Mrr?" He then sighed. "Look girl if I wanted to fight I would have attacked you by now."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:29 am

She pointed both guns his way. The left engine is where he was at. She jumped up on the side of the Rassilon, caught a glimpse of his jacket and took a shot with the so far unused gun. 5 / 5. Keep count.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:29 am

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 5
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:32 am

He tried to drop to the ground and get under the girls vehicle as quickly as he could. "I'm not going to fight you."
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:32 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:43 am

"Works for me." she pushed the button again and the cockpit opened as she slid into it. He was under, so he'd either get fried, or get out in time. But either way he wouldn't be capable of getting to her anymore. The lid closed and she was safe from him. A little sigh of relief came out as she put the guns away to her sides. "People get weirder every day."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:49 am

Rolling out from under the girls vehicle he grabbed both of his Tantos and jumped up grabbing onto the girls vehicle. He then slammed the blades of his Tantos in as far as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Raiders   Demon Raiders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Raiders
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Caern - Demon World :: Drought Plains-
Jump to: