Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Only Memories - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOnly Memories - Page 3 I_voting_barOnly Memories - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Only Memories - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOnly Memories - Page 3 I_voting_barOnly Memories - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Only Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Only Memories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:57 am

"Yeah I met her a while back, you know her too." Beats was surprised by Nadia's reaction when he mentioned the angels name. 
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:09 am

"She's one of my friends." Her tail was wagging again now. "When did you meet her?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:16 am

"I met Astraria the two days before the city got bombed, then I asked her if I could record her song in my headphones." He left out the part about him pulling Astraria's robe off to find if she was an angel or not.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:33 am

"Her song?" She tilt her head. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:40 am

Beats plays the song that he received from Astraria."This is the song I had her record for me after I met her, it's pretty relaxing and I find awesome that an angel this good of a voice. The soothing sound of Astraria's voice filled the room, almost enchanting like.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:44 pm

She listened to the song and blinked before moving back over to her makeshift bed and laid down again. She then yawned and curled up.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:17 pm

*Zeke had lost interest in the two people after he introduced himself, the string, too. He had been outside when the rain started,making a small tower out of the wreckage and rubble. When it really started pouring the people he had revently met werent in sight, but he heard some music, assuming they were in the music shop.* " Well I was told not to go in there.." *He would shrug to himself, and start running around in the rain, getting soaked but not careing.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:38 pm

Astraria's song was doing it's job, keeping Nadia nice and calm, and Beats leaned up against a strudy wall and sat dawn at it's base, he kept the music going and was starting to get sleepy, his eyes felt heavy and his body was really relaxed along with the heavy sound of rain and music, it turned into a combo to put people or animals to sleep. He was trying his best to stay awake while watching Nadia curl up in her makeshift bed, but sadly the music and rain got the better of him and he went soundly asleep still leaning against the wall. "Zzz" 
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:43 pm

Nadia yawned again and then rolled over looking at the boy. "Hmm..." She stood up and grabbed a small makeshift blanket before tossing it over him and walking back to her bed where she laid down and curled up again.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:51 pm

Beats feels something warm wrap around him as he was sleeping, his eyes opened up a little bit to see a blanket was on him, then he looked in Nadia's direction, she was curled up in her bed on the ground, he got up and tried to sit closer to her, but not too close so that he doesn't invade her personal space. "Thanks for the blanket Nadia." He wraps the blanket around him and leans his head against the wall, replays Astraia's song to keep the calm mood going. 
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:57 pm

She looked back at him again before rolling over facing a wall. "Rain should be over soon." She stretched and then pulled her hood up over her head. "Then you can probably head back to camp, if you can look for a girl named Nidalee and tell her I want to see her, then tell her where I am."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:03 pm

"I wish the rain could keep going." Beats was starting to get along real well with Nadia, and he was upset that the rain might end soon, meaning he wouldn't see her again. He knows the feeling of being completely alone way too well leave her alone even though he might be at risk because of her heat cycle. "We were starting to bond, and you want me to leave."  
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:15 pm

She sighed and sat up looking at him. "You know full well why I want you to leave." She then pulled her hood back. "For one thing I'm not ready to have a pack of my own. Another I hate half breeds."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Beats was understanding little bit more about Nadia and why she wanted him too leave. "So if I don't leave you will end up turning me into one of your kind, that sounds scary and cool." Beats got up and respected her wish for him to leave and go back to camp before anything crazy happened. "So, I guess I'll see you later, hey I know we just met and all Nadia, but you think we can become friends." He bends down to her level and tries to see her face one last time before he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:33 pm

She shook he head. "I don't mean I'd turn you....at least not on purpose. I mean I don't want to breed with a non-lycanthrope." She then looked up at him. "Becoming friends with a Werewolf can be a bit risky.."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:42 pm

"That's a risk I'm willing to take, and Besides I'm friends with an angel and I think my new friend Leon might be something weird too, not sure but I don't care." He stands up and fixes his jacket hoodie. "So, friends then." He puts his hand out to shake hands with Nadia.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:52 pm

"So you know of Leon too?" She then sighed. "If you really want to try being friends then fine we can work on it." She laid back down on her bed again and rolled over. "Still I want to be left alone for the rest of the week."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Beats was happy that Nadia somewhat accepted his friendship, the rain suddenly stopped and that was his que to leave Nadia's temporary home and go back to camp. "So, I'll see in a week then, once you come back to camp we should hangout." He starts to head for the exit of the store where they came in. "Bye Nadia, I'll let Nidalee  know to come visit you." 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:31 pm

*Zeke saw beats exit, and walked up to him, drenched in rain water.* "So, as it turns out, its a bad idea tongo out in the rain without a coat. Also, what was that song?" *He would ask a few more questions, then take off his hoodie ( Theres a shirt under it) and ring it out, water dripping from it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Memories
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: