Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Only Memories I_vote_lcapOnly Memories I_voting_barOnly Memories I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Only Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:10 am

*Zeke walked around in no intended direction, he was only intent on one thing: Untying some string he kept with him, it helped him focus. By chance he ended up at the remains of the city of Arakai. When he looked up a few things came to mind, but what stood out was a large pile of rubble, which he was tempted to climb.* "The trees around here are gone.. why not?" *He would say to himself, approaching it and begin his ascent*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:15 am

Beat's left the camp for the ruined city, He was beginning to get bored roaming around the camp for the past couple of days. He figured there might be some good merchandise still left under the rubble of the destroyed city. He was at the edge of city and was entering on side that had a clearing. "Let's see what kind of stuff I can find, hopefully more music for my headphones." 
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:20 am

Nadia was laying back on top of the ruins of a building when she sniffed the air picking up the scent of 2 people. "Hmm..." She then rolled over and looked in the direction of both. "Why are people in this city now?" She then sat up and pulled her hood up hiding her face before standing and jumping to the ground and walking in the direction of the nearest scent.(OOC: it's ryder that's closer right now) As she neared she turned the corner and blinked seeing a boy around her age maybe slightly older. She then sighed and pressed her back to a wall trying not to be seen. A bit of rubble slipped from under her foot and fell down a pile of more rubble making noise.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:27 am

*Zeke heard a sound, not sure where it came from, but knew it was a fair distance away* "Might as well finish this climb, I could get a better view of whatever just happened." *He would finish his climb, and he was right about the better view, though it was more or less a mound he was on* "A shame there aren't trees here.." *He would take out the string and begin untying it again, scanning the area*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:32 am

Beats didn't notice anything like always, because he is too busy listening to his headphones to notice any other sound but his music. He continued to go further into the ruined city, he saw nothing but rubble everywhere, he then realized he stepped on something hard, he looked down to see what was under his feet. It was a weird super hero action figure, he grabbed it and brushed off the dirt. "This looks cool, maybe a kid back at camp might like this." He stows it in his right hoodie jacket pocket and keeps walking. 
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:34 am

Nadia followed the boy at a distance keeping an eye on him to see if he would be a risk to herself or not. Every now and then jumping over rubble that was much taller than her with ease. Making slight noise as she did so having noticed his headphones she didn't care anymore about the noise.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:38 am

*Zeke's watching paid off, eventually seeing someone walking around wearing headphones, seeing somebody behind him going in and out of his sight range. The man was seemingly unaware, looking down and picking something up and continuing.* "Might as well talk to him, and find out if that person behind him is on steroids, doing those jumps." *He would jump up and slide off the small hill of destroyed homes, to call it that.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:46 am

Beats was so oblivious to his surroundings and didn't notice the mysterious person that was following him, for a special who can use sound, he was horrible not to use it as a sonar. He finally came across a familiar place, a old store where he used to buy all his music. Surprisingly the store was still holding up, but the windows and door were destroyed. He saw a slight opening where he can go inside the  ruined store. "I can't believe this place survived, can't wait to go inside."   
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:50 am

Nadia stopped and watched him closely before seeing him stop at building that barely was standing still, she then sighed and walked towards him slowly. Stopping when she was standing behind him she placed her hands on her hips and shook her head. "Stay out of that building."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:52 am

*Zeke wasn't close enough to hear what the girl said, but he got there soon after* "Why is it so popular here?" *He would ask, still holding the string but now re-tying it* "I mean.. the city was destroyed." *He would look down at the string finish tying it and look back up*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:59 am

Beats took off his headphones due to faint voices in the background, he quickly turned around to see who was talking, first he see's and girl in a red dress with a hood to match and guy who looked like a really young teenager wearing a black hoodie like coat. He didn't know who these people were or why the were just standing behind him. He had a nervous look on his face, and was in a ruined city what can go wrong. "So who are you guys, did you come from camp like I did or were you here the whole time?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:04 am

She sighed. "I've been here a day or two." She then stretched a bit. "Came from camp." She then shook her head. "That doesn't matter though, why are you here in these ruins of a city?" She then turned and looked at the person behind her. "why are both of you here?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:07 am

"I was walking around, and I ended up here, I saw you following erm.." *He would look at Beats* "Whoever this guy is, and I came to find out why." *He would begin untying the knot again but while watching the two people* "I have no idea why either of you are here."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:15 am

"Well, I came here because was tired of being stuck in that camp for the past couple of days, I figured there might be some stuff worth salvaging. Besides why were you following me Red?" Beat's only called her that because he didn't know her name and was starting realize that he attracts the weirdest people and somehow always gets involved into weird situations. He backs up a few steps mostly away from the girl in the red hoodie, he couldn't quiet figure out why, but he had a gut feeling to be careful around her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:22 am

She turned back to facing Beats and glared at him her eyes squinting when he called her Red. "Don't ever call me that." She then saw him step back and sighed. "I have no reason to tell you anything."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:26 am

*Zeke just stood there, he could tell to an extent, what Beats was thinking, as he saw it nearly everyday, people thinking he was weird.* "I think its a legitimate question, I don't see any reason why you were following him, aside from the fact that people don't come here often from my knowledge." *He would say, and shrug.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:34 am

Beat's was dealing with really weird people and was still wandering why this girl in red was following him, but he got tired of just standing there, so he decided to turn around and go into the ruined store. "Well, I going to get going, so bye." He walks to the opening of the store where he can get inside.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:39 am

She ran in after him and then stopped standing in front of him her arms outstretched trying to block his way. "Stay out of this building!" She glared at him her eyes shifting from brown to their glowing amber color now. She was holding a defensive stance now as well.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:46 am

"It looks easy to break, take that spot right there for example." *He would point at an area on the building near the corner.* "I could cause this think to fall apart with a single kick." *He wouldn't do so though, he didn't enjoy breaking things, and this might be the last standing memory here.* "But anyway, I have no idea who either of you are, so, what are your names, I ask."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:53 am

The weird factor went up, the girl in red preventing Beat's from going inside the ruined store, now a weird kid saying he can destroy the store with single kick to a weak spot to the building. "Why are you guys not letting me go in the store, oh the name is Beats by the way." He was still confused on why these people weren't letting him go and was more freaked out by the girls sudden eye color change. "Are you guys after me or something, did I like offend you guys in some way, because you're freaking me out."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:56 am

She glared at them both. "If you even try destroying this place I will kill you." She glared at Zeke now. "I have no reason to give my name to either of you right now." She stood there staring at both of them. "I will protect my home for as long as I can."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:59 am

"Im just walking around, Im not trying to hurt anybody. Why you would want to live in a bomb victim house is beyond me, but everyone has preferences. Also, nice to meet you Beats, Im Zeke." *The string would be halfway untied, so Zeke would spin it around.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:07 am

Beats stares at the girl and now knows why she didn't want him to go in the store, it was like invading a girls privacy of her room. "Ok, I'll back off. No going in your home, got it." He backs up away from the store the girl was guarding and looks at the guy called Zeke. "Cool name Zeke." he looks back at the girl. "If you didn't want me to go in your home, all you had to do was tell me, I'm a understanding type of guy."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:13 am

She stared at him trying to read his body language at first then she sighed and lowered her arms. "Good.." She then sat down and looked at him again while rubbing her knees together squirming slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:19 am

Beats watched her sit down and grab her knees, but couldn't help notice she wasn't acting normal. "Hey, you alright, you look a little squeamish." He sits down in front her with one leg flat on the ground and the other bent near his chest. "Can I get you name, I don't want to end up calling you Red again since you hate it." 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Only Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Memories
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: