Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Only Memories - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOnly Memories - Page 2 I_voting_barOnly Memories - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Only Memories - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOnly Memories - Page 2 I_voting_barOnly Memories - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Only Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Only Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:24 am

She looked at him and sighed. "It's Nadia." She then stood up and walked into the building before walking back out with a small hand full of raw meat. Sitting down again she started to nibble on the meat as if eating nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:30 am

Beats was weirded out when she came out of the old store with raw meat, and was hoping that was only beef or pork she was eating. "So, Nadia why are you out here by yourself, and that meat it's not what I think it is is it." He was starting to feel his stomach turn while he was watching her eat that uncooked meat.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:31 am

She stopped and looked at him then back to her food. "It's deer. I went into the forest and hunted." She squirmed a bit again before sighing. "What did you think it is?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:37 am

"Oh nothing, forget I said anything, So I guess you like you meat raw." Beats didn't know what else to say to her, like his friend Leon said he's not exactly a catch with ladies and didn't have much luck with them. After he fixed his problem with Veronica his first crush, he almost screwed up by asking her out on a date after he apologized to her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:40 am

"I prefer raw meat yeah." She then set it down on her lap and looked at him. "So you left the camp out of boredom?" She stretched again and unknown to her, her tail had shown up and was wagging slowly from having just eaten.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:45 am

Beats started to see a tail behind Nadia start to wag, but he would mistake for a dog being behind her. "Hey is there a dog behind you because I can see it's tail wag, maybe it wants your raw meat." He didn't know what to make of the tail so he played it cool and waited for her to answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:51 am

The tail stopped when he mentioned it and then she looked back and blushed. "Oh....no there's no dog." She then grabbed her raw venison chewing on it again before standing up, her tail wagging again this time higher up since she was standing.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:57 am

Beats freaked and covered his eyes with his hands as soon as Nadia stood up. "Don't get me wrong, I am a little freaked by your tail, but I covered my eyes since you stood wearing a dress I didn't want to take a chance looking up you skirt." He would stand up with his eyes still closed." 
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:01 am

She blinked and then looked at him. "It's fine you're standing now." She then finished eating her raw venison. "So my tail freaks you out?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:07 am

He takes his hands off his eyes and see's Nadia's tail wag even more, he got used to it and was actually thinking it was cool she had a tail." Well it was a surprise that you had one, but I actually think its kind of cool you have a tail." He smiles at her, showing that he wasn't freaked out anymore and that he was cool with her having a tail, besides he was an oddball himself.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:18 am

"You...don't mind my tail?" Saying this she hid her face behind her hood more. "Most people get scared and run away, usually calling me a freak."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:25 am

"Well I'm not that type of guy to call a girl a freak just because there different." He walked up to her and put his head at an angle so he can see her face under her hoodie. "You shouldn't hide that beatiful face of yours." He was trying his best to cheer her up, then he felt a drop of rain land on his head."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:41 am

She blushed hearing him say the word beautiful and stepped back looking away from him. "D...Don't....Don't call me that." She then looked up feeling rain fall on her. "We...we should step inside." She then walked into remains of the music shop behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:50 am

He followed her in the music store before they could get down poured by the rain. "Thanks for letting me come inside before we got soaked." He saw a couple of CD racks still standing but most og the merchandise got either burned or crushed. "So, guess I'm stuck here until the rain passes, hey why don't you like me saying your beautiful." The rain was hitting the ruined buildings hard and the rain was so heavy that it made loud splat noises as the hit the surface of the building.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:57 am

"B...Because I'm on my heat cycle." She blushed now and walked over to her pile of raw meat before sitting down on her horribly made bed. "It's not even safe for you to be around me right now."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:05 am

"H-heat cycle, you mean when animals and they do that thing." Beats was shocked by the subject and didn't know how to handle the situation, but he might had an idea just in case something weird would happen. "You think some calm soothing music will keep you at bay." If music can keep her calm he would have nothing to worry about and won't be "Jumped" by her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:14 am

She laid back on he bed and sighed. "As long as I don't transform you'll be fine." She then reached back and grabbed a second piece of raw venison. "Are you scared?" She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:22 am

"That's the weird thing, I'm not scared of you, don't know why, but I am just not scared and what do you mean transform?." Beats couldn't explain why he wasn't scared of Nadia, but since he was staying with her until the rain passes, he might as well make the best out of the situation. He sets up his headphones to loud speaker mode and plays the only song he had that would maybe keep her calm enough to not transform to whatever she was. It was the song he had recorded when he met Astraria.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:27 am

"I'm not human." She said this nonchalantly and started eating again slowly. "I'm one of the best hunting races out there....I mean my sister is better than me, but still."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:33 am

"I kind of figured you weren't human. Your tail says it all Nadia, but like I said I'm not scared of you." He would continue to setup his headphones to play Astraria's song, but was still going through his playlist to find it. "I guess it's pretty nice to have siblings."  
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:37 am

"I have more than one sibling, Nidalee is just my only sister and I love her dearly." She sat up. "I worry about all the people in the forest at the refugee camp though. My pack tends to hunt those woods."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:45 am

Beats was almost done setting up his headphones. He was surprised that there are more people out there like her roaming about. "So there are people like you out there roaming about?" He finally finds the song he was looking for. "I got the song, you want to listen to it?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:46 am

"Nidalee is helping the refuge camp. I was too, but I secluded myself because of what I'm going through right now.....I tried to jump someone once." She then rolled over. "What type of music is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:52 am

"Oh, that's why you came out here, well that's understandable and your sister is watching the camp." He was done preparing his headphones that rested around his neck. "Well the song came from an angel I know back from camp her name was Astraria." 
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:54 am

She sat up. "You know Astraria?" She then set the rest of her venison back on the pile she had and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Memories   Only Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Memories
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: