Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_voting_barMeetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_voting_barMeetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Meetin' the Flock folks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 2:46 am

Helena turned to Dimitre. "Thank you for returning my daughter." She bowed in thanks. "Now, Astraria, we shall head back to the nest...your father is going to have words for you. Making us search for you for eleven years...you could have been killed! You didn't know if this man here would have ended your life while you slept or if he'd shoot you down mid flight!"

Astraria went red. "B-but mother..."

She scoffed. "No buts, young lady! Even though you may be eighteen now, but you're still an infant compared to those humans you sought out so dearly!"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:01 am

Dimitre got up from his chair, and walked up to both of them. "Wait, you can't just take her back after she came all this way to look for you, the only reason we were looking for you Helena and you husband was to make sure you guys were alright, she missed you, but you should respect her decisions." He like the idea of being completely separated from Astraria after they be came boyfriend and girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:10 am

"As much as I appreciate your assistance, human, I would appreciate it more if you would not interfere with a family matter. She is an infant compared to you. Would you let a human infant wander around on its own? I should hope not."

Astraria looked at her mother. "B-but mother...h-he's my..."

Helena turned to Astraria. "As much as I love you, dear, this is inexcusable. Please be quiet. You'll be staying in my room, and we'll fly back to the nest and wait for your father. He's in a neighboring village looking for you as well."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:14 am

"I don't care if angels don't age like us humans, but she has the right to choose how she wants to live, I understand you haven't seen her for a while, but please rethink this." Tells himself in his own thoughts. "I can't lose her, she is one of the only good things that came into my life."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:18 am

She yelled over both of them. "H-He's my boyfriend, Mother!"

Helena backed off a little. "Y-your...boyfriend?" She looked at Dimitre. "This...human is your mate?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:22 am

"Yes, I'm her boyfriend." He didn't know how Helena was going to react, but he was happy that Astraria called him her boyfriend for the first time, but was a little intimidated by how she yelled at him, he always thinking she was really shy.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:28 am

"I see..." She walked over to Dimitre, staring him down as she examined him. "...I was thinking you'd search for another Angel...there are few left in the human world though..." She poked his muscles, examining him from every angle. "Tell me, human, why did you seduce my daughter, knowing she was an Angel? Tricking her into falling in love with you...we hardly ever mate outside our kind." She was currently scrutinizing his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:34 am

"Well~, how do I put this, I just fell in love with her, I can't really put into words, but I don't care she's an angel, I'm in love with how she is, kind, caring and beautiful and she excepted me for who I am. I didn't seduce her." Dimitre felt like he was being backed up in a corner against a mother beast who was only trying to protect her young cub.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:44 am

She stared at him for a while. "You humans perplex me, even after fifteen hundred years..." She looked at Astraria, comparing her emotions to his. She seemed to deeply care about this human...and his emotions reflected hers. "I still distrust your kind...but if Astraria wants you around her...I will allow it, but no mating shall take place until her hundredth birthday...if you live that long." Helena backed away.

Astraria went red. "M-mother! H-he's human!"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:49 am

"Her hundredth birthday?!" Dimitre needed to sit down and absorb that information, he sat on his bed and laid back with his hands covering his face. "My heads spinning." 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:55 am

"Yes, her hundredth birthday. Granted she lives a full life, she'll be close to twenty-five hundred years old before she passes. I am just over sixteen-hundred, myself." By his response, she figured she'd effectively discouraged him from siring with Astraria.

Astraria sat beside Dimitre. "P-please mother...do not be so harsh...h-he's the product of human...activities..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:00 am

"Are you sure you want to tell your mom what I really am..." He looked into Astrarias eyes. "I think she would continue our relation ship if we tell her." He sat back up and scooted closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:04 am

"My decision stands...nothing until her hundredth." She saw them together, and smiled. She was happy, and she would be happy with that. "We'll be flying out in the morning...so unless he can grow wings...I am afraid you will have to leave him here, Astraria."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:10 am

Dimitre chuckled at that comment. "I don't need wings in order to fly, and I learned how to fly all for your daughter Helena."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:13 am

"So you humans say...but if you're that dedicated to my daughter...if you can follow us, you can live with us in our nest."

Astraria smiled, hugging Dimitre. "She accepted you~! Thank you, mother!"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:16 am

"That sounds great that she excepted me, but aren't we forgetting somebody that hasn't excepted me yet and who knows what he might do to me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:20 am

Astraria giggled. "Oh, father? He may look like a meanie, but he's a softie for me~." She hugged him tighter, her wings moving under her robe.

Helena nodded. "He should be okay, as long as you treat her right." She looked out the window. "Well, it is getting late, and we must set out early in the morning...please rest." She motioned for Astraria to come with her. "I still wish you to sleep in my room tonight, Astraria."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:24 am

"It's ok Astraria, go sleep with your mom, I'll be fine by myself."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:25 am

Astraria looked at him. "Are you sure, Dimitre?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:28 am

Dimitre looks back her."Yes, I'm sure, besides don't you want to spend time with your mother after all these years."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:31 am

"I do, but I also want you to be happy." She kissed his cheek. "If you're okay with me sleeping in her room tonight, then I will go.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:33 am

He turned a little red from Astraria's kiss." Don't worry about me, just spend time with your mother." 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:37 am

"Alright." She stood up, following Helena out of the room. "See you in the morning, Dimitre."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetin' the Flock folks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3