Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_voting_barMeetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_voting_barMeetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Meetin' the Flock folks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 6:05 am

"Thank you, for bringing us here, I thought I was going to pass out." He was trying his best not to think about his stomach, so to get his mind off it, he asked the angel woman some more questions. "Sorry I didn't get to introduce myself, my name is Dimitre whats yours."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 6:07 am

"Helena. Helena Aldona." She passed Dimitre his plate, and paid for the two meals. "Now, you said you had information about my daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 6:13 am

"Yes, your daughter is here in the village." He didn't want to prolong the situation, but he had to ask more questions before hand. "I won't tell you exactly where she is yet until you answer a few more of my questions."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 6:14 am

Her heart skipped a beat. In this village? "Y-you're not lying to me...are you? I can tell when someone is..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 6:17 am

"I'm not lying, she really is here and I'm the one who came along with her. Why did Astararia  run away from you and your husband?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 12:27 am

Helena looked at Dimitre, her heart sinking. "She...ran away to learn about humans. Me and my husband...her father...have been searching for her ever since. We told her humans were dangerous creatures...and to stay away from them." She sighed, looking at her food. "She must have come to trust you...since you said you came here with her. Or did you kidnap her for some sort of ransom? We'll pay whatever you ask for our fledgling back." She had her gaze back on Dimitre, bringing out her coin purse.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 12:33 am

"Whoa, whoa, I didn't kidnap her..." Dimitre was feeling unsteady about Helena thinking he kidnapped Astraria. "... look put your coining purse away and lets continue our little chat ok." Begins to dig into his meal that Helena bought for him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 12:38 am

"Then...she has come to trust a human?" She put the coin purse away, watching Dimitre. For her to have trusted this human, he must either be nice to her or she was foolish enough to fall for a trick this human played. She would keep an eye on him for the time being. "Me and my husband...had a run in with some humans shortly after we married." She looked up, thinking. "That was...twelve hundred years ago? Maybe humans have changed since then...the villagers don't seem to mind me walking around with my wings out."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 12:49 am

"Well I wouldn't say all of us humans changed, but I will tell you one thing, I have no ill intention into harming you daughter and will gladly lay my life down for her since she saved me from a horrible fate." 

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 1:00 am

"I see, so she saved you? She always helped the little animals after I taught her healing spells. I hope you didn't trick her into doing anything..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 1:07 am

"You act like I'm some horrible monster in disguise, I didn't trick her to do anything, she decided to save me and that's what happened." Dimitre was trying his best to convince Helena that he didn't do anything bad to Astraria and wasn't lying.

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 1:12 am

"Then you'll have to forgive me. I distrust humans, as does my husband." She sighed. "So, where is my daughter? You said she came here with you...did you not?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 1:16 am

Dimitre couldn't lie about the whereabouts of her daughter and he did owe Helena a favor for buying him food "Yes, we are currently staying at a village inn, and the funny thing is we came out here in search of you and your husband." 

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 1:42 am

"Y-you did!?" She gasped. "She was searching for us as well? Oh, this makes me happy to know my daughter doesn't hate us!" She stood up and hugged Dimitre. "Quickly, take me to her!"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 1:49 am

He was surprised hugged by Astraria's mother Helena and for a small woman she was strong when came to hugs. "Ok, I'll take you to her, just...stop trying to kill me with your death hug." She finally lets him go from her death grip and felt like his back was going to snap if she didn't.

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 1:52 am

She backed away. "O-oh...sorry. It is just that I haven't seen my little fledgling in years...and..." She blushed. "...she was just so cute back then. Y-you wouldn't understand."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 1:56 am

"Ok~, well let me order some food for Astraria, I was supposed to go back with some food for her since we flew here together." He calls the waiter for a take-out oder and after a few minutes the waiter came back and gave them the food and they proceeded to head over to the inn Astraria was staying at.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 1:59 am

"I cannot wait to bring her back to the nest...her room is just as she left it." She hummed softly as they walked, glad to have found her fledgling daughter again. "May I ask you more about yourself, mister Dimitre?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 2:01 am

"Sure, I guess you should know stuff about me, but what do you want know?" 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 2:08 am

"Are you from around this area? Were you helping my daughter out of repayment?" She asked him a dozen different questions, seeming more like an interrogation than genuine curiosity. "...and are you sure you have no intention of harming her!?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 2:18 am

"Ok, for your first question no I don't live around here, second, I'm not helping her out of repayment for saving me, and I already told you, I'm not going to hurt her, I'm..." Dimitre stopped himself before he can tell Helena that he was dating her daughter and feel that Astraria should tell them herself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 2:24 am

"You are what?" She pressed him for trailing off. "You aren't planning on doing anything bad to her, are you? Keep in mind that I still distrust your kind!" She glared at him as they approached the door to their room. "Tell me now mist-"

Astraria opened the door, hearing their argument. "What is going..." She blinked as she saw her mother. "M-mother!?" She let out a happy scream, practically flying into her arms, still out of her robe.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 2:30 am

"Saved by the bell, hey guess what found your mom." He backed up as the two squealing angels pushed him out of the way for them to hug each other out of joy for finding one another.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 2:37 am

They talked and talked for a while, before Helena asked Astraria why she barely had anything on. Astraria mentioned that she had been flying for hours and was resting her wings. She then went to get her robe, putting it on. "Oh, you poor dear~. Your robe is in tatters...and dirty too. Is that the same one you left with?" Astraria nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 2:39 am

Dimitre sat on the other side of the room, watching as the two angels talked up a storm. "I see you two are getting along well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetin' the Flock folks   Meetin' the Flock folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetin' the Flock folks
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next