Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Aftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_voting_barAftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Aftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_voting_barAftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Aftermath - Rubble Reflection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Aftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath - Rubble Reflection   Aftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 9:49 pm

Veronica pulled out of the hug first looking around at the desolate city. "Do you have anything left to look at or are you ready to leave the city?" All survivors were probably in the forest by now or had died in the rubble. Beside Veronica felt sick of searching.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath - Rubble Reflection   Aftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 9:50 pm

"Everything here is destroyed...I already looked." She started walking back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath - Rubble Reflection   Aftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Veronica nodded following her. "What are you going to do up North though, if you head there that is..." Veronica questioned. "I mean you can't get a goverment job to my knowledge and there is not much else."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath - Rubble Reflection   Aftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 9:59 pm

"I'll settle down there, living out the rest of my life. I'm sure I can find somewhere to live...we're traind in survival from the academy..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath - Rubble Reflection   Aftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 10:00 pm

"Yeah, but what about money?" Veronica reasoned. "You can hunt for food, but what if yo want something more? I don't know if there are stores there or north but you will definitely want clothes for the winters. I hear they are much harsher."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath - Rubble Reflection   Aftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 10:02 pm

"I'll manage." She continued on to camp, them both passing through the ruined city gates.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath - Rubble Reflection   Aftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 10:05 pm

"I supposed," Veronica muttered. "I will see what I can do in camp. Go see you mother, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath - Rubble Reflection   Aftermath - Rubble Reflection - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath - Rubble Reflection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2