Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tenakai lives here(with a sign saying "TENAKAI MOTENO LIVES HERE KNOCK ON DOOR TO VISIT" on her door) I_vote_lcapTenakai lives here(with a sign saying "TENAKAI MOTENO LIVES HERE KNOCK ON DOOR TO VISIT" on her door) I_voting_barTenakai lives here(with a sign saying "TENAKAI MOTENO LIVES HERE KNOCK ON DOOR TO VISIT" on her door) I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tenakai lives here(with a sign saying "TENAKAI MOTENO LIVES HERE KNOCK ON DOOR TO VISIT" on her door) I_vote_lcapTenakai lives here(with a sign saying "TENAKAI MOTENO LIVES HERE KNOCK ON DOOR TO VISIT" on her door) I_voting_barTenakai lives here(with a sign saying "TENAKAI MOTENO LIVES HERE KNOCK ON DOOR TO VISIT" on her door) I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tenakai lives here(with a sign saying "TENAKAI MOTENO LIVES HERE KNOCK ON DOOR TO VISIT" on her door)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tenakai lives here(with a sign saying "TENAKAI MOTENO LIVES HERE KNOCK ON DOOR TO VISIT" on her door) Empty
PostSubject: Tenakai lives here(with a sign saying "TENAKAI MOTENO LIVES HERE KNOCK ON DOOR TO VISIT" on her door)   Tenakai lives here(with a sign saying "TENAKAI MOTENO LIVES HERE KNOCK ON DOOR TO VISIT" on her door) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Tenakai sat down, grabbing her ribs. "Ugh...I took a beating back there..." A dark electricity surged through here as she screamed in pain. "No...I-it can't be this a-" The surge happened again as she once more screamed in pain. "This is bad..very, very bad..."
Back to top Go down

Tenakai lives here(with a sign saying "TENAKAI MOTENO LIVES HERE KNOCK ON DOOR TO VISIT" on her door)
Page 1 of 1