Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_voting_barArakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_voting_barArakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Arakai Assault - Communications Center

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:41 am

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 7
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:48 am

Rosaline coughed. She was pretty beaten... "I'm not going out here..." She yanked the chord out from the console.

"Emergency system now on reserve power, please continue to evacuate all personnel."

Rosaline ran past the hulking figure, the lights going out. As one last trick, she conjured up another orb of electricity, letting it detonate and flash before the guy's face.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:48 am

The member 'Nyuu-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 7
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:53 am

A great flash appeared behind Veronica. She saw Rosaline running heavily injured, she wanted to fire. She wanted to end it all. But all she could think of was the medicine she had help Veronica open. Please don't regret this.

"Rosaline! This way!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 12:56 am

Lucian got blinded by Rosaline's attack, unable to get his bearings, until it was too late. Just as Rosaline and Veronica were out of range, the facility lit up the night sky like snow in a desert. Ahri was lying on the floor, blood over her clothes and skin as she slowly pulled the knife from her gut. Lucian survived the explosion, but only due to the special armor. Which didn't survive.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:14 am

Rosaline looked ahead of her, vision getting blurry and she could hardly hear. She ran as best she could though, holding her side to stop the bleeding. "Lysandra...sweetie. Mother...is coming for you."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:16 am

"Your going to kill yourself!" Veronica grabbed onto Rosaline, taking gauze and disinfectant out of her pack. "Stay still I need to clean your wound."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:19 am

The few speakers around suddenly came to life, a voice hallowing through the compound, the burning building behind the two. "Arakai is free! We have taken away the usurping government that rules forcefully and keeps the people blind to what is going on. We now control all the automated defenses of this city. All government officials are our prisoners. The people are free to leave if they wish to and all questions will be answered tomorrow. To my teams, we have prevailed!"

Ahri closed her eyes. She'd go back once she rested a bit and woke up, not knowing the wounds would maybe not let her get that far.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:24 am

Rosaline fell to her knees as Veronica tended to her. It had taken every ounce of energy from her, but she'd done it... "I'll...be with you soon...my dear..." With those words, she fainted and fell back onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:30 am

Veronica was breathing hard. All government officials were captured? That would mean she would be captured if she was found. She finished patching Rosaline and awkwardly began to piggy back her to a nearby building. She stopped in her tracks she came across the fallen fox girl on the ground.

"Damn it...what should I do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arakai Assault - Communications Center
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4