Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_voting_barArakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_voting_barArakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Arakai Assault - Communications Center

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:37 pm

Ahri jumped upward, to the higher level and tried to get away, as the orb came back to her, having hit the target in the chest. Their job was completed, they just had to get out and survive.

Lucian opened fire on Rosaline, 3 shots at her as he moved towards her.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:37 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 6
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:41 pm

Rosaline ducked behind a desk as she heard gunfire. She wasn't as suited to combat as her ability was.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:41 pm

The member 'Nyuu-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 10
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:46 pm

She had manage to dodge the lightning but no the orb and it has burned her. (4/5) She growled as her attacked missed. Three more orbs were on their way and she dodge returning fire as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:46 pm

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Dodge Check' : 6

#2 'Attack' : 5
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:54 pm

Ahri jumped up on the railing and launched the orb at Veronica again, unaware of the shots coming her way.

Lucian's attacks blasted half the desk apart, the half Rosaline wasn't hiding behind. He kicked the rest of the desk remains away, revealing the girl, aiming one of the guns straight at her.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:54 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 8

#2 'Attack' : 2
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Rosaline backed away. It was twenty years ago...all over again...she wasn't going anywhere this time. She stood up, rage building. "I-I missed on purpose l-last time..." She conjured up an orb, letting it engulf her hand.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:00 pm

Veronica leap to the side attempting to dodge the orbs once more. The clip in her gun was replaced with ease and she let another round of bullets streak through the air at the fox.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:00 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 4

#2 'Attack' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:05 pm

Ahri backflipped before launching a pink energy substance at Veronica, intended to stun her for a small duration, having lucked out earlier on the scatterfire.

Lucian raised the guns, 2 orange energy clips appearing on the bottom of the guns as they powered up stronger shots. Then he let fly, shots blasting everything in front of him, whether Rosalina or equipment.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:05 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 2

#2 'Spell Check' : 9

#3 'Attack' : 9
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:10 pm

Rosaline moved aside as he charged up, going for close range with her attack.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:10 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 10

#2 'Attack' : 5
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:12 pm

Veronica saw the pink ball and jumped backwards attempting to dodge it, all the while unloading bullets at the fox.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:12 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 10

#2 'Attack' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:19 pm

Ahri had taken a hit in her thigh before, but now another round found its way into the opposite shoulder, burying into her flesh. She backed away pain in her limbs, temporarily safe from Veronica's range as she was a floor higher. The equipment was scrapped anyway, and with that guy's massive gun unload, they'd done more damage themselves.

Lucian kept firing until the clips were gone, then moved behind a metal beam, to avoid the response attack from the woman.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:19 pm

'Dodge Check' : 10
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:28 pm

"I am not going back into a cell for more experiments..." She touched the metal, current going from her hand to the metal beam, heating it up. Ignoring the pain, she kicked the beam above where she'd melted it.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:28 pm

'Attack' : 6
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:30 pm

Veronica saw her target flit out of sight. She swore slightly and ran for the steps to the second floor. She began to quickly ascend them.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:32 pm

The moment Veronica came up a blue orb went for her head, scorching the stairs along as well.

Lucian dashed away quickly to avoid the metal beam, a shot going backwards.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:32 pm

#1 'Attack' : 3

#2 'Dodge Check' : 4

#3 'Attack' : 7
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:38 pm

Rosaline ducked out of the way as the beam fell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - Communications Center   Arakai Assault - Communications Center - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arakai Assault - Communications Center
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next