Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Meeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Meeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_voting_barMeeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Meeting the "Group"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Meeting the "Group" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the "Group"   Meeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:07 pm

She stood up and walked over to Yasuo. "Hey I wanted to talk to you. I'm sorry about earlier." She was looking up at him. "I was dealing with a lot that day and shouldn't have acted the way I did."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the "Group"   Meeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:13 pm

He put down the pen and after a couple seconds looked over to her. "You're right, you shouldn't have. But I can't figure out whether that was the real you, or a bad day. I'm letting you fight because the rest likes you and we need everyone we can muster, but for me personally, I'm not sure why you're fighting."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the "Group"   Meeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:15 pm

She sighed and looked down. "Yasuo. I don't even know why myself other than to prevent the government from possibly finding my family and making their lives hell."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the "Group"   Meeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:27 pm

"Then for now, worry about how to hit them hardest. After that, we'll start worrying about finding yourself. Can't sit on a battlefield worrying."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the "Group"   Meeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:29 pm

She nodded. "Yasuo...I want you to promise me something. If I'm ever about to bite someone I want you to stop me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the "Group"   Meeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:35 pm

"You won't have to ask that. I'd do that on impulse. Let's just hope you won't get to that."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the "Group"   Meeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:47 pm

"I'm glad you'll stop me Yasuo." She then looked at the map he had on the counter. "So what's the plan so far?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the "Group"   Meeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:52 pm

"Kill off communication. Take armory, and shut them in their own building. One team goes to take the communications array and make sure that's either disabled, destroyed, or captured. Once that objective is taken, we move into the building."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the "Group"   Meeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:55 pm

She nodded while listening. "Ok..." She moved back over to sitting next to Ahri. "Yasuo is it alright if I stay here for a bit? I'd like to go searching for my family more later tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the "Group"   Meeting the "Group" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the "Group"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2