Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Cooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_voting_barCooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Cooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_voting_barCooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Cooking with your Mom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Cooking with your Mom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:16 am

After a while both Dimitre and Rosaline had finished their breakfast. He layed back in his chair satisfied with his meal. "I think I should let you cook breakfast more often Mom." He's was starting to feel more comfortable calling Rosaline his mother.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:33 am

"And I would be happy to~." She smiled again. "Is there anything you want, now that we have eaten?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:36 am

" I guess keep me out of trouble, I tend to do that a lot. hehe." Dimitre gives Rosaline a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:40 am

"Then just stay with me. You're going to have to learn to stay out of it~." She chuckled. "You know...all we're missing now is a father-figure for you." She sighed, thinking of her late husband.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:42 am

Dimitre clenched his fist at the thought. "It's alright, all I need is you Mom" Says it with a calm smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:44 am

"Thanks, sweetie." She reached over and ruffled Dimitre's hair. "Sorry if I upset you."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:47 am

"Hehe, You didn't upset me, but know this, I always protect my family and you are my family." Dimitre holds Rosaline' hands over the table.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:50 am

She chuckled. "Then I look forward to your protection, sweetie. Just don't be reckless like you have been."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 4:42 am

"Alright" Dimitre and Rosaline continued with the rest of there peaceful day, bonding and becoming Mother and Son. Dimitre will always protect his mother and keep her safe from anyone or anything trying to harm her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooking with your Mom
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3