Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Cooking with your Mom I_vote_lcapCooking with your Mom I_voting_barCooking with your Mom I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Cooking with your Mom I_vote_lcapCooking with your Mom I_voting_barCooking with your Mom I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Cooking with your Mom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Cooking with your Mom Empty
PostSubject: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:17 am

Dimitre woke up early in the morning so he can make breakfast for himself and for Rosaline, which turned out to be his new adopted mother. He wanted to make something good for her, but the only thing he's good is making deserts and dinner he never tried making breakfast before. Dimitre mostly ate plain bread and canned meat for breakfast nothing else. "I got to try and make a wonderful breakfast. He makes his to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:22 am

Rosaline yawned, waking up in her room. She looked around as she sat up. "Oh...right. I'm in a bunker now..." She'd grown accustomed to her small bed in that cell. It would take some getting used to a new bed and location. Her gaze drifted to the device on her arm. "...I ought to go wake Dimitre."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:27 am

Dimitre makes it to the mess hall and heads toward the kitchen. "So do normal people eat for breakfast, man they could of at least taught me about different kinds of foods in the lab instead of giving me those stupid freeze dried nutrition bars." Once he reached the kitchen, he looks through the cabinet and fridge to see what they have.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:32 am

She walked into Dimitre's quarters. "He must have woken up already."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:47 am

" Ok, we have flour, canned meat bread, different kinds of spices, meat and I think they call these oval white things eggs?" Dimitre continues to rummage through the kitchen to find more items for cooking.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:49 am

After searching likely places, she wandered into the mess hall. "Dimitre?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:52 am

Dimitre was in the pantry looking for more food,he was so concentrated, that he heard his name being called out slipped and fell inside the pantry along with anything on the shelves falling on top with a loud thud. "Ow" He was covered head to toe with boxes of dry food and cans.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:55 am

She heard the commotion, and hurried into the kitchen. "There you are, dear. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:58 am

" I've been better." Dimitre gets up and boxes of food and cans were all over the floor after his little mishap. "Wasn't paying attention then I heard you call my name and this happened."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 5:01 am

She walked over to him, and proceeded to pick up stuff. "I've always said that you're reckless~." She smiled. "You keep proving me right."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 5:04 am

"Oh come on Rosaline, how was that being reckless." Dimitre helps her pick up the food goods off the floor and puts them back on the pantry shelves.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 5:13 am

He hadn't taken to calling her mom or mother, it seemed. "It is reckless because I say it is." Soon, they had finished picking everything up. "You need to be careful, dear."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 5:20 am

"Fine, I was just trying to make you a good breakfast before you woke up." Dimitre closes the cabinet and then rubs the area he fell on. "Man, that hurt."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 5:22 am

Rosaline blushed. "Y-you're being too sweet..." She smiled. "...I thank you for the thought."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 5:32 am

"Your welcome, but I am still going to try and make you breakfast." He walks to the fridge to pull out anything he thought was breakfast related.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 5:36 am

"Do you know what you're doing?" She watched him. If he wanted to do things by himself, she wouldn't force herself on things.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 1:42 am

"I'm pretty sure, I know what I am doing." Dimitre lies to himself, so that he doesn't get embarrassed in front of Rosaline not knowing how to cook breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:30 am

"I will leave you to things then." She smiled, walking out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:33 am

"OK, leave it to me" Dimitre watches Rosaline leave the kitchen. " Ok, time to make breakfast I hope.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:37 am

She would wait in the mess hall for Dimitre to finish things. He didn't need to do anything like this to win her over...but she was glad he thought to do this.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:42 am

Dimitre wasn't doing so well. He was burning eggs and over cooked the thin slices of meet he found in the fridge. "Crap!" Soon after a small fire broke out in the frying pan. "Aah, where the fire extinguisher?!
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:51 am

Hearing his distress, she hurried in and found the extinguisher, using it on the fire. Once the fire was out, she looked at Dimitre.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:57 am

"Aw man" Dimitre was being stared at by Rosaline. "I'm sorry, I really don't how to make breakfast. I'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 5:02 am

She just smiled, setting the extinguisher aside. "No need to be sorry, dear." She walked over, petting his head. "As your mother, I am here to help you, you know."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 5:07 am

"I swear you like to pet me on the head because of my soft hair" Dimitre was blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking with your Mom   Cooking with your Mom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooking with your Mom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next