Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
seeing an illusion about cooking I_vote_lcapseeing an illusion about cooking I_voting_barseeing an illusion about cooking I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
seeing an illusion about cooking I_vote_lcapseeing an illusion about cooking I_voting_barseeing an illusion about cooking I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

seeing an illusion about cooking

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

seeing an illusion about cooking Empty
PostSubject: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:48 pm

They arrived at the mall and feix lead the way to the pizzaria, they are greeted by the illusion who loses all color in his face when he realizes it is c.c.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:56 pm

She looked away when they entered, trying not to get any attention from the people around, and most definitely not any from Pyrus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:17 pm

"Hey there mr.illusion how have you been." Feix greeted him.
"Pretty good till you brought in the woman who gives me nigtmares and I don't sleep. Still remember that cold look when she obliterated me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:21 pm

She turned around, with the words Bad idea after all hanging in the air, and she wanted to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Feix went silent.

"Though you had your reasons I was a jerk to you. So what can I do for you today?" He put a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:25 pm

She stopped where she was, but didn't say anything. You'd do the talking, Feix. Why aren't you. Her thoughts were going haywire, and she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:32 pm

The illusion walked up to c.c. "we kinda go off on the wong foot so why don't we start over. Hello may I offer the 100's customer a free pizza today." He smiled, Feix wanted to talk but he knew she had to get over her shyness.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:33 pm

"I just ... " She still didn't look at him. " ... want to learn to cook ... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:37 pm

The illusion smiled, "well I can let you make a pizza and then we can go from there. I don't mind helping you business is slow today anyways." He was trying to be nice and fix his wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:40 pm

"Ok." She was short to him, and turned around, but didn't face him. She looked at Feix instead, and gave him a look for not talking that would have killed a herd of mammoths if looks could kill. She followed Pyrus into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:44 pm

He tossed around dough then placed it on a preparation board, "pizza is simple to kake that is why we start with it. Now evenly aplly sauce to the dough, you can go light or heavy depending on how you like your sauce" he got out sauce for her an the tools she will need.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Still with a certain rejection in her mind towards him, she looked at the dough. "How do I make that in the first place?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:53 pm

"Our dough is a guarded secret it is hard to tell you it when you can't face me." The illusion smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:57 pm

"I can do it without looking at you, I just need to look at what you're doing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:01 pm

The illusion sighed, "watch closely and I'll make the dough." He started to make it then he showed her how to toss it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Following all movements, for a moment, she forgot the anger she had towards him, and made place for a bit of impression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:06 pm

He had her set the dough down, "now put sauce on it to your liking and then we can get to the cheese."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:08 pm

She proceeded as instructed, and put probably too much sauce on it, but she liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:11 pm

"Now with this cheese you put it on top of the sauce add as much as you like just remeber to keep it even." He handed her shredded cheese.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:12 pm

She put way too much cheese on it in comparison, and ate some as she went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:16 pm

He smiled at all the cheese, "now last we add the toppings." He opened up a cooler full of every topping imaginable, "just spread them evenly across the pizza. Use whatever toppings you like if you are usure try it first."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 pm

"Well, what fits well with what?" She was looking at all toppings, but didn't know what was supposed to be good with what. Her pizza's she ordered usually were only cheese, she'd figured that was enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:25 pm

"The fun of eating a pizza with toppings is mixing strange stuff to get differnt flavors. Just try a few toppings like canadian bacon is pretty good. There are plenty of vegetables, I am sure you have other favorite foods try to mix and match." He chuckled a bit she managed to make something he did everyday fun.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:26 pm

She picked some toppings at random, and overdid them on the pizza. The dough was nowhere to be seen anymore, it had practically turned into a pile of cheese and toppings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:31 pm

The illusion grabbed the pizza, "lets cook it now." He told her te amount of time it takes and the ovan temp. As they waited for the pizza to cook he told her the basics of cooking. "This should make your cooking ten fold better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seeing an illusion about cooking   seeing an illusion about cooking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seeing an illusion about cooking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next