Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Feared Power - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFeared Power - Page 2 I_voting_barFeared Power - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Feared Power - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFeared Power - Page 2 I_voting_barFeared Power - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Feared Power

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Feared Power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 12:13 am

*Drake would succeed in attacking Veronica, then he would try evading the knife while trying to get up* "Ha ha!"
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 12:13 am

The member 'LuckyDice' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 2
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 12:15 am

Veronica coughed recovering from the severe attack. (3/5) She once again aimed and fired her rifle.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 12:15 am

The member 'Omega Shadow' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 7
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 1:58 am

*Hearing the shot of the rifle, Drake would try to roll and evade the shots*
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 1:58 am

The member 'LuckyDice' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:32 am

As soon as beats made it off the tram, he followed the radio chatter frequency to his place. A somewhat old apartment building. "I hope my girl isn't causing trouble? He made his way to the floor where he pin pointed the frequency through an elevator. Once the elevator stopped you saw an apartment door open he took a peak to see Veronica gunning down the dude who helped him out at the mall today. "Damn it, it had to be that guy to cause problems.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:34 am

*Drake would be face down on the ground, Bullet wounds on his arm and his ankle. Seemingly Unconcious*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:43 am

Beats was trying to figure out, how to handle this, he did kind of owed the from saving him from crashing and burning. " OK, I got it, I just hope it works. He begins to take a deep breath so he can try and do a sonic screech that will enable to incapacitate Veronica without hurting her. He said in a really deep voice so that Veronica wouldn't notice it was him. " Hey, listen to this" He yelled at a such high sound freqency that the rest of the window in the room shattered and exploded, and Veronica simply faints. Beats rushes in and grabs the guy he met earlier today. "Come on lets go, ally oop." Then beats makes his exit.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:45 am

*Drake would later on wake up, Confused and wondering where he was*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:47 am

"Well well, if isn't sleeping beauty"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:49 am

*Drake would turn his head* "Youre that guy from the mall aren't you? Am I arrested or saved?" *Drake would try and lean on his elbow*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:56 am

"Well to begin with we are in a old thug hideout that I well recently cleaned out." Beats already tried his best to clean the guys wounds, but he didn't know a thing about first aid. "How do you feel, are your ears ringing or do you hear a ping?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:58 am

"What? Why would my ears be ringing? And of course im all right, I appreciate you saving me though, Unless your a cop." *Drake would feel a throbbing pain from his wounds*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:05 am

"Pfft, me a cop, yeah right, I live on the streets performing odd jobs, and think I'm a cop, haha" Beats couldn't stop laughing from the guys comment about him being a cop.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:07 am

"Hmm.. Well that's good.. How long have I been unconscious?" *Drake would want to get home soon* "And did the cop chasing me do anything?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:11 am

"Well you unconscious for about maybe two hours or so." Beats points to the window showing him the sun is about to set. " But I suggest you don't leave bro, your pretty banged up."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:26 am

*Drake would look at the two wounds* "As long as you can get me a trench coat and a pair of dice I should be fine. Ive learned to hide." *Drake would attempt getting up with the help of a nearby chair*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:32 am

Beats was getting annoyed that the guy he saved wouldn't take his advice, so he decides to take under himself to knock some sense into him. Beats kicks the chair and watches the guy fall to the hard wood floor. "Your not going anywhere. Your being stupid, look at you. You can hardly stand man, let alone walk. Oh by the way I took your dice while you were unconscious." He takes the dice out of his jacket pocket and then puts them back.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:35 am

"I have more than one pair, my friend. But I guess I do need to heal up first." *Drake would go onto the chair* "Im Lucky dice, Or Drake as Im also called."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:44 am

"The name is Beats." He tosses drakes dice back at him. "So are going to stay or do have to knock you out? Beat takes a in deep breathes enough so that drake doesn't notice, in case he have to knock him that way his wounds heal.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:49 am

*Catching the dice, Drake would reply* "No need, I need to heal.. But Im not sure if I should go into hiding or not after this, My face is probably somewhere now saying "Wanted"."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:56 am

"I have been meaning to ask you what the hell did you do to get my girlfriend fire her pistol at you. You didn't hit on her did you. Beats was joking of course, but Drake didn't know that. Speaks i his mind. "Yup that's just like Veronica picking fights for no reason."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:58 am

"Why would I even-?! What?! I had a sword so she shot at me. That about sums it up." *Drake would be telling part of the story*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feared Power   Feared Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feared Power
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2