Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
We need to talk - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWe need to talk - Page 2 I_voting_barWe need to talk - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
We need to talk - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWe need to talk - Page 2 I_voting_barWe need to talk - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

We need to talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

We need to talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:03 am

"I...see." She sat down finally, processing this information. "I don't know what to say...if she really is the woman who brought me into this world." She resumed staring at her hands. At least, if it were true, it would explain the electric bolts...
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:09 am

"Look I am sorry to say, but I don't have all the answers. I don't know where your mother was or who that man was, but I know I can help you." Veronica put a hand to her chest. "As you know I am Veronica from the group 'ANTI.' If I explain things to my superiors, I am sure that you can be moved to my squad. You will have the same protections against being a special as I have cause I am the leader." Veronica smiled "Depending on your current division, you will probably get a raise." Here she laughed. "And I can promise you that you can use all those vacation days you saved up!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:14 am

She couldn't help but chuckle a little at that. Vacation days were the least of her worries now. "How can I be sure you won't turn me in? I'm a special, remember?" She raised her hand. "I've turned in hundreds of them since I joined after leaving High School...of us." She understood the wolf-girl a bit better now...and how foolish she'd been these last few years.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:22 am

"I know it's tough..." Veronica started. "But it's for the best. Just today, that man with your mother threw a smoke bomb in the middle of the street causing mass panic. In my time as an officer I have met hundreds of individuals who used their power for their own gains. I know that not every one is bad, like your mother for example. Unfortunately, there are too many rotten ones to pick out the few good ones." Veronica stops here to gather her thoughts.

"What I am trying to say is, that you have proven yourself to be a loyal member of the goverment. Without knowing about your powers, you worked tirelessly to help keep everyone safe. I can understand you are more than just some 'special' and those in the goverment will understand as well."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:27 am

She sighed. "If you say so..." She sat back in her chair. "...I still can't believe it though...me being a special?" She looked at Veronica. "I think I'm fine now...no risk of me burning this place down."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:31 am

"All right..." Veronica hesitatingly stepped back. "If you need me just call, I will send you my phone number via your terminal. Don't think of worrying for a second. Go about your days like normal the transfer to my squad will take a bit, but your secret will be kept completely covered. I will contact you when all the paperwork gets through all right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:36 am

"I'm not sure about taking you up on that...I'm a part of some sort of task force. I was following a lead on a special...then next thing I know, I'm in that. I'm not sure if I'm even APU still..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:38 am

Veronica nodded her head in understanding. "It's alright, sorry for jumping to conclusions. Do you want me to keep your status a secret from the goverment or should I inform them. The longer you wait the worse they will react." Veronica warned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:43 am

"I'll trust your decision. If worst comes to worst I will have to leave the city..." She looked up at the ceiling. "...also...if you come across my mother again...please don't turn her in. Tell her that I thank her for bringing me into this world...but as long as I'm in this uniform...we can never meet, unless it is in combat." She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:47 am

Veronica stared silently...was this for the best? She knew the truth about her mother and was still loyal to the goverment, but in the end the primary goal was not met. She could not meet her mother. All the same though, Veronica nodded and sent Lysandra her phone number just in case. She bide her farewell and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:49 am

Lysandra sat in her chair until the clock struck midnight, deep in thought. She then got up and made her way to her bed, tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk   We need to talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to talk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2