Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHome Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_voting_barHome Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHome Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_voting_barHome Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Home Sweet Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:08 pm

"Even wolves life in packs. And don't forget, they took care of you, too." She tapped the mostly healed wounds Astraria had looked at and tried to mend at her best ability.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:09 pm

She nodded. "I know. I'm already thinking about it, but at the time I was using her. Not sure now." She looked back at Kyuri and hugged her. "Is it ok if I think of you as family Kyuri?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:12 pm

"That's something only you can answer. Remember, I'm not a who, I'm a what." Even though at times it didn't feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:14 pm

"I refuse to think of you as a weapon Kyuri." She then laid back on Kyuri's lap again and cuddled. "However if what you say is true about the Demonic Arms users always fighting to the death. I may need to know what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:19 pm

"That depends on the user. In the past I've been used as maid, for physical needs, sniper, gardner and energy-based cannon. I can do practically anything, but when you use me I drain more than any other Arms ever does."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:20 pm

"Oh...well I'll probably never use you as a weapon. My pride refuses to use weapons. I personally prefer hand to hand combat." She yawned again and curled up more grabbing the nearby blanket on the couch and pulling it over herself. "So what do Demonic Arms drain from their users?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:27 pm

"Then you had no point in asking, if you wouldn't use me."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:31 pm

She blinked and then closed her eyes cuddling against Kyuri more she then yawned again. "I was curious."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:56 pm

"So you were." She took her time, simply processing what she'd been through the day and all news from the tv, making sure to stay up to date. again, the news had something on the terrorist attack on Arakai city. They couldn't let it be. The world had known peace for the past 1000 years, which now was being threatened by some people. But seen how the government treated its inhabitants, she knew all too well that revolution was coming. And it was just around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:09 pm

She pulled the covers over herself more and yawned again before looking up at Kyuri again. "So why were you sealed away in that building Kyuri?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:12 pm

"They try to find all 12 Arms and become invincible with them, so that even rebellions or riots won't threaten their rule anymore. They used me to locate the other ones, the ones they currently have."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:14 pm

"You're able to locate the other Demonic Arms?" She sat up slowly and stretched before laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:17 pm

"Yes. I am the only humanoid Arms, so I'm the only one able to tell others where they are. Which makes me their most prized possession. Or made, rather."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:20 pm

"That can be helpful for me to know where they are so I can avoid them." She then looked up at Kyuri again and smiled softly. "I'm glad that I found you Kyuri. I finally have someone I can talk about my problems with and someone I care about."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:22 pm

"It's surprising you care so much for an item, yet not for people. Odd, in a way."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:23 pm

"You are not an item." She looked up at her. "I don't care if you were built as a weapon stop thinking of yourself as one."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:26 pm

She looked down at Nadia. "That's the same as me asking you to stop thinking as a werewolf, or as a woman. Just because I look like a human, or woman, or person, doesn't mean I am one."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:29 pm

She sighed and hugged her. "I will never treat you like a weapon then." She yawned again and closed her eyes letting go of Kyuri. "I don't know why I care about you so much right now though. It could be that I haven't had anyone to talk to in 13 years probably."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:37 pm

"Then what you say now may very well change quickly once you return to your family."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:39 pm

"I doubt it." She then yawned. "Once I care about someone I never seem to stop caring."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:40 pm

"Specified. Someone. Good you say that. Anyway, you should be resting in bed. There's a lot still to be done here."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:46 pm

She sighed and sat up. "When I say someone keep in mind I don't view you as a weapon or item, I see you as a person." She then stretched. "And I guess you're right I should go to bed." She then got up and winced slightly. She then started heading to her bedroom. "Kyuri, if you ever sense a Demonic Arms nearby will you let me know so I can avoid them?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:49 pm

"If that's what you want, then yes." She knew avoiding Demonic Arms wasn't gonna be as easy as it might seem to her. Especially with a war starting to come up, it would be essential she was used. Nadia would have to make a tough decision one day.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:53 pm

"Kyuri if you ever want to talk to me, just let me know I'm willing to listen to your troubles as well as you are for listening to mine." She then turned and walked into her bedroom and collapsed onto her bed
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:55 pm

She shook her head. How thick could she be. You don't suddenly start caring for a tree when it stands closer to your house than others, or when it talks back. It's a tree, regardless of anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Apartment   Home Sweet Apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Apartment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2