Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAfternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_voting_barAfternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAfternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_voting_barAfternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Afternoon Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Aftermath   Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 6:52 am

She looked at a large chunk of roof from the bakery. "Would you want help moving that out of the way?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Aftermath   Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 6:54 am

"I guess..." She was doubtful the girl could lift it... "...the cleaning crew probably left it there because they didn't have any heavy-lifting equipment."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Aftermath   Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 6:57 am

She walked over to the large piece of debris before circling around it to get a good measurement. "Hmm...not even a quickly thrown together pulley would work." She then stepped back and motioned to the woman to back up as well. "You may wish to stand clear."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Aftermath   Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 6:58 am

She did so, curious as to what the girl would do.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Aftermath   Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:01 am

She stretched her left arm pointlessly since it's cybernetic and then she raised it up and a robot hovering a few feet off the ground slowly materialized "I just love my inventions, they're so fun to play with. Now then Deathtrap, move that rubble." The robot slowly floated over to the big chunk of rubble and lifted it up before moving it out of the way for workers to continue with later.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Aftermath   Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:03 am

"That's...interesting." She watched the piece of debris be carried off to a remote corner of an empty lot.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Aftermath   Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:05 am

She then pressed a button on her arm again and the robot de-materialized all the particles of it returning to her left arm. "Isn't it?" She then walked back over to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Aftermath   Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:06 am

"The APU thanks you for your assistance. Maybe when you're old enough, you can sign up to join."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Aftermath   Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:08 am

"Why would I join? I dislike taking orders, I tend to do my own thing." She then stretched. "Now to find a new bakery for now, I need to get my cupcake fix on."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Aftermath   Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:09 am

There was that topic again...doing your own thing. "I see. Well, I have to get going, my patrol is over for the night."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Aftermath   Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:11 am

"Okay well nice meeting you." She then walked off looking for a new place to get cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Aftermath   Afternoon Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Aftermath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2