Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKoutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_voting_barKoutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKoutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_voting_barKoutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Koutari's Bookstore

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:46 am

Yuu looked up at Nadia, somewhat confused. ''You just asked me that before you went out. Are you ok?' Non of the specials or creatures showed short time memoryloss. But the girl could just be slow. Not al people are perfect anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:18 pm

She nodded. "I know I did. I just wish to know more about why." She opened her book again and looked at the page she left off on shaking her head after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:15 pm

"Well like I said, my grandpa left. And I felt like doing this, I always enjoyed when he did it. So I followed him up on this."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:36 pm

She closed her book again and sighed. "I see..I won't pry anymore then." She then looked out the window. "Yuu, you're actually a person I feel comfortable around for some reason. Usually I just distrust everyone, even as I grew up I was like that."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:47 pm

Yuu finished her croissant. ''I don't know. Maybe.'' She still kept a sharp eye on Nadia. Regardless of her age she was superior to many people.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 9:49 pm

She tilt her head. "You keep looking at me. What for?" She then grabbed a 4th croissant and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:04 pm

"You're different. I mean how can you keep eating so much. You sure don't seem fat or anything."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:07 pm

"Oh that...I exercise a lot and I have a freakishly high metabolism" She quickly finished this croissant. "Why? is it weird?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:08 pm

"Well yeah, kinda. Seen how you look. And a metawhat?" She clearly never heard of the word. Advanced training sadly didn't include a large dictionary.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:23 pm

"Metabolism. Everyone has it. It's a bit tough to explain though, but it can affect your weight, and sometimes how much you can eat. depending on how fast or slow it is." She then looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 1:38 am

"Right .. still it's weird." Outside, rain started coming down. It wasn't much yet and only drizzle so far but the clouds predicted nothing good. "I think I'm gonna have to close soon if I wanna get home dry."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:19 am

"A little water never hurt anyone." She then sighed, "But yeah I too wanna get home dry."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 11:13 am

Yuu got up and walked to the door, switching the sign from Open to Closed, then checked the store itself, if nobody was still in it. "Well, I'm going home. Maybe you can come back some other time."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 11:27 am

"I might, if I need another book." She then got up and grabbed her book placing it in her bag and grabbing that she walked to the door. "It was nice meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 5:02 pm

"And you." She flipped all lights off and as she and Nadia steppd out in the drizzle, closed the door. It was around 4 PM now, too early usually for shops to close, but Yuu couldn't be bothered. "Well. Good luck and enjoy the book." She waved at Nadia, then ran off in the street.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 11:26 pm

Seeing Yuu leave she sighed and started walking home keeping her hood up. "Nice kid."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 9:48 am

Astraria came into the bookstore on her way 'home'. "I guess one more stop wouldn't hurt..." She looked around the store.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 9:56 am

Yuu looks at the newcomer, while sitting on her pillow enhanced chair. She didn't say anything, just let look on her own. After couple nights back, she'd grown rather tired.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 9:59 am

Astraria picked up a book. She'd run away from her real home a long time ago... "I need a job...the library is the only place I can really read books..." She spoke quietly to herself as she put the book back and moved on to others.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:03 am

Yuu went back to drawing again, though soon realized not much was gonna get on paper. She looked at the girl who'd just entered again, walking through her store.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:05 am

Astraria picked up a book and retreated to a corner of the store out of view.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:08 am

Yuu let her head rest, face-down, on her table. She'd been at it for too long again. Too many nights in a row. God, it's not her fault their most prized possession got away, so why are they tasking her with finding it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:11 am

Astraria returned the book to its spot, not being as interesting as it appeared to be. She noticed the lady put her head down. "D-did I arrive past closing time?" She looked around for a clock, but saw none.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:15 am

Yuu looked up again, then shook her head. "Nah. I'm just tired." She gestured to the sign on the door, Closed being at the inside.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:19 am

"I-I see..." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koutari's Bookstore
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: