Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_vote_lcapKoutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_voting_barKoutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_vote_lcapKoutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_voting_barKoutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Koutari's Bookstore

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:04 pm

"You know that isn't true...I love books...human ones..." She plucked a few damaged feathers as she nursed the tip of her wing. "...which is why I asked for work here...I only ever read books at the library before now..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:09 pm

Yuu remained silent. Anything they say, is a lie. That's one of the first things she was taught. She remembered the girl of last week, with a book on werewolves, saying what was wrong half the time. Probably was a real one, or one who could turn into one. And they all seemed so nice. "All they say, is a lie. I can't trust you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:12 pm

"If what I said is a lie...then why did I choose to reveal my wings? I have no weapons...no 'fire' or 'ice'...for an Angel to bare their wings is a signal of peace...especially a young Angel such as myself...I am only eighteen..." She stood up. "...I should never have trusted you, a fellow lover of books."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:18 pm

"You hid it from me. You weren't honest. You deceived me. And to make matters worse, you went OUT there and tried to SHOW them. If you lived in a world, and suddenly someone comes along and shows something that's just impossible, people would go mad, order would become chaos. You only cared about yourself!" Yuu couldn't believe she just said that, considering her own past. But she felt what she said was right, even though it made her feel terrible saying it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:20 pm

"I hid because I knew you'd do something like this." She sat against a bookshelf, grabbing her fallen dress. "You humans have created this situation...I should have listened to mother..." She stared at it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Yuu closed her eyes for a while, then got up. She walked to Astraria, but didn't do anything to or with her. Instead, she revealed a door behind her. Still silent, she turned around again, and closed the door behind her. Astraria in the room behind her with means to escape, Yuu knew this would create a harsh case to explain. But she figured with all the things she'd done for them they wouldn't be hard on her like on others. Especially since she has a Demonic Arms. It felt a little good to help someone, but she had an uneasy feeling in her gut for when the Guard would arrive. Maybe she could make up for it at some other point. Right now. It'd just be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Astraria paid a slight bit of attention. She sat there for a bit longer before standing up. "I see...so that is what you wish to do." She made her way to the door, looking for any bystanders.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:38 pm

The back alley was clear, most of the people having gone to the ruined front of the building. Yuu sat against the door, feeling the storm coming, with an uneasy gutfeeling. But at least she won the argument. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:41 pm

She took off, making quick in her escape. She could see vehicles approaching the storefront as she left. "Last time I trust a human..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:26 am

Yuu heard the screeches of tyres stopping in front of the building and had thought of any last minute excuses, but then decided on the carelessness of leaving the girl in a room with the means to escape and would blame it on being tired due to their constant pushing. She got up, head held high, as if she was the proud owner of yet another victory.

When Yuu returned from her several day imprisonment for her failure and given time to rethink her actions and position, the first thing she did was return to the bookstore. She'd heard a lot of fuss while walking through the street and seen buildings destroyed and damaged, but she couldn't believe her eyes seeing her own shop desvastated the same way. A glove lay inside, the same that that Yasuo guy wore. She picked it up, and felt rage going through her. Astraria and Yasuo had given her cause to rethink her position, rethink the whole Government, whether they were as good as they claimed, but this action only confirmed they were. She raced outside, but her eye caught the banned, hanging at the top of the ravaged mall. "Justice?! What do you know of justice, Yasuo!? Nothing!!" She threw down the glove and took the first train back to New Pendragon. She was gonna find this man, and destroy him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koutari's Bookstore
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: