Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_vote_lcapKoutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_voting_barKoutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_vote_lcapKoutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_voting_barKoutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Koutari's Bookstore

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:53 am

Yuu started on the other side, and after a couple minutes turned around to see how Astraria was doing. "Hey, how's it.. what. You got a backpack under that dress or something?" She poked in Astraria's back, then backed off as she realized it was not a backpack, but softer.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:54 am

Astraria jumped, startled by the sudden prod. "N-no...i-it isn't anything..." She turned to face Yuu, backing away slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:56 am

"If it isn't anything, why does it bulge your back and feel soft-like." Her hand wandered to one of the bracelets around her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:58 am

"I-It is just my dress..." She watched Yuu's movement closely, her heart beating a bit faster. She needed to be ready to run at any moment now... "...m-my dress is soft..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:00 am

"You don't .. have a back like that. What is that.. And I hope you'll tell me the truth." Yuu's eyes pierced into Astraria's, her orange color standing out against her white hair.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:02 am

"...I-I told you...i-it is just my dress..." She kept backing away slowly, going in a direction she hoped would take her to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:07 am

"Then why are you so nervous. If it's just your back. What are you hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:10 am

She stopped, thinking about what to do. "...y-your attitude towards me is making me nervous..." She looked at Yuu, wondering what she would do if she revealed her wings. Humans almost always reported her on suspicion alone...
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:13 am

She couldn't trigger anything just yet. If it was some sort of excusable thing, she'd lose not only her only employee but probably her new friend. "My ... attitude? I ask you whats under the dress cuz it's soft and clearly not the dress and you freak out."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:15 am

"I-I will...tell you...but on a condition." She straightened her glasses a little. "P-please don't do what I know you'll do..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:16 am

She looked straight at her. "What do you 'know' I'll do when I don't even know what I'll do."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:19 am

"Reporting." She closed her eyes, and started to take off her dress, turning as she did so, revealing her wings, still held tight to her back. "I could throw a stone and hit a human who would report me in an instant..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:26 am

Yuu looked at the wings. At first she was amazed by them, then she felt the gutfeeling creeping over her in regards to the duty she had. Protect the people against these creatures and abominations. They hid in niceties or behind facades. "I won't report you." She laid her hand on the bracelet on her left wrist.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:28 am

She sighed in relief. "Y-you seem interested in them...I-I...give you permission..." She unfurled her wings, stretching them, knocking over a book or two, before they assumed a relaxed position. "...to touch them."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:34 am

Her Demonic Arms activated, the hands attaching piece by piece and the tail appearing from underneath the skirt she was wearing today. "I won't report you. Cuz I'll have to arrest you myself. I'd prefer it you don't fight." She felt her heart sink, though what had to be done, had to be done. For the betterment of the world.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:36 am

Astraria turned around, pale. "Y-you said you wouldn't..." She dropped her dress as her surprise registered.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:43 am

"I said I wouldn't report you. To the government. But I am part of this government, they entrust me with some of the most important jobs, and one, is to keep the creatures that will ruin the order, like you, off the streets." She felt horrible saying it, but it had to be done. If she didn't follow the Government, she'd lose everything, and she refused to go through that again. Plus, the government had always been there when she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:46 am

She went red. The first person she let her guard down for betrayed her trust. She flapped her wings, the gust knocking off a few books around Yuu. She then turned to run, opting to run for the window, as the door would slow her down if she tried to escape that way.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:49 am

Yuu jumped forward, extra speed given by launching herself with her hands, trying to grab Astraria, not caring if they'd crash through the wall, window or door. She clearly saw the angel trying to escape as a sign that she would unveil herself, rather than to understand they were trying to keep order, and created that her justification for her actions.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:52 am

Astraria knocked over the stand in the window as she broke through, wincing a bit as Yuu grabbed at the tip of her wing. She landed on the pavement outside, unable to unfurl her wings in time to make use of the launch she would have used to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:53 am

Yuu jumped onto her with fully weight, hoping to grab her and drag her back inside, to prevent others from seeing the wings of the angel, naive as she was.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:55 am

Astraria realized she wasn't escaping this human, and gave up. "Why..." She started sobbing softly, Yuu's weight on top of her. "...what did I do...?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:56 am

Yuu dragged her back inside, to the back where none could see them and dialed in the government. "Because people like you threaten the peace and order that's being maintained. And you have gifts that don't belong to you. If we were meant to fly, we all would have wings. we never would've had to bother with planes."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:59 am

"P-people like me?" She stayed where she was put, massaging the tip Yuu had grabbed roughly. "I-I am not a human like you..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:02 pm

"That's what they said you'd come with. People with ice, fire. Even a morph kid. They all say things to avoid their true nature and then they'll use you for their own good. Now stay put. We're waiting for transportation." She walked to the doorway and sat down there, the Demonic Arms deactivating, back against the doorway, looking down. She didn't like it. Not at all. But the Government said they are scared of being captured and will always lie to get out. So far, they were right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koutari's Bookstore   Koutari's Bookstore - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koutari's Bookstore
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Downtown-
Jump to: