Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFun at the mall  - Page 2 I_voting_barFun at the mall  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFun at the mall  - Page 2 I_voting_barFun at the mall  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Fun at the mall

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

Fun at the mall  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:09 am

Clap clap clap

"Very nicely done miss Tsun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:10 am

"Well that was a waste of my magic if tsun is just going to light the way."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:10 am

"Yeah, but this'll last only as long as I have my hand up against the wall, so go on people"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Sakura decided to go to the mall. When she walked up to the automatic-opening door, it didn't open and she smacked into it. "Ow! What the..." Sakura pried the doors open. "Oh yeah! I'm henceforth known as the ruler of all doors! Every single door shall bow before me and open at my command! I am the master of unlocking!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:11 am

Pyrus did not hesitate to run off to locate the source ofthe magic he felt.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:14 am

"Okay guys maybe if we find the generator we can start it back up again.Now which way is the generator?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:15 am

Yarashi quickly ran down the hallways, nearing the exit, "chaos, check, step two, geting out of here" he said as he ran, forgeting about his dashing powers for a moment.

Being carful not to be noticed, he sliped right outside the mall, and hid around the corner, waiting to see how long it takes for someone to find their way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:17 am

Pyrus ran around by himself and then he realized something he was never that good at tracking magic over long distances and the source of the magic was no longer around. He looked around him he was lost and a good ways away from his students.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:20 am

Sakura walked into the mall and noticed that people were leaving through the emergency exits and only a few lights were on. "Maybe a card is behind this!" Sakura ran into the mall."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:24 am

Ignis and Maria came across a door that read "Mall Personel Only" well this could be it."

When they looked inside they saw the generator.Ignis flipped the lever many times but it did not start.

"Maria go find Tsun and ask her if she can kick start a large generator?"

"I'm on it."

Moments later when Maria found Tsun.

"Tsun Master Ignis would like to know if you have the ability of restarting a large generator."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:37 am

"I should be able to, though the lights would be out for a duration while I make my way over there..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:40 am

"It's fine I memorized my way to the generator but please hold my hand so we don't get separated."

Maria grabbed Tsun's hand and made their way to the generator.

"Okay it's in there now please try your hardest."

Last edited by Chaos Emperor Dragon-EotE on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:43 am

"Right" *Tsun walks into the room, her hand on the wall to light up the room*
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:45 am

"Why don't you focus all your energy on working on the generator and I'll take care of the light."

Ignis then lit the tip of his index and middle finger with a flame.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:48 am

"Alright" *Tsun goes over to the generator and examines it.* "Someone overloaded it to overheat it...I'll need tools to fix this, the fuses inside have burnt out"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:49 am

"Do you think we can find everything you need here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:50 am

"No, there should be a storage room nearby with the parts and tools"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:52 am

"Maria do you think you can go and look for the tools?"

"I'll try my best master."

Maria set off to look for the tools required for the generator.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:53 am

Sakura struggled as the lights went out again. However, she sees 2 flickers of light and goes towards them. The first one she goes to appears to be a card. "Oh wow, it's "The Light" card." Sakura sealed the card and headed towards the other light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:55 am

Yarashi, seeming not to be entertained by how long he had to wait outside doing nothing, left the area. "Its so hard to have good fun these days", he said walking away.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:03 am

Hearing footsteps out side Ignis thought it was Maria back with the tools so he look out the door

"Wow the was quick Mari...wait a minute you're not Maria,who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:08 am

Gin Ran the wrong way to his house and found a mall. He said" So they do have a mall?" Gin Went to one of the store that sell Music. He enter in the store and look for one of his best song that he love. He look everywhere for that song and said" Man they don't have it".

He said"Hm let see how the food here." Gin went up to the food court".He found a japen food place and bought himself a EggRoll and a Cola. He found a Seat and Start eating his egg roll and drinking his cola.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:09 am

Sakura blinked. "Oh hey, you're in my class right? Let's see...Ignis was it?" Sakura bowed. "You don't remember me? I'm Sakura Momomiya. So why are you here? Are you the one who put out the lights? I may have to report you to the principal if so."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:11 am

"...Yes I am Ignis,hello Sakura,I'm here trying to fix the generator,and no I didn't put out the lights."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:13 am

"I'm the one who's fixing this thing ignis..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the mall    Fun at the mall  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun at the mall
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next