Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_voting_barMeetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMeetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_voting_barMeetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Meetings and misunderstanding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:32 pm

"Go ahead." Jing had no problems with blood. "Just make sure we don't gather more attention then we did in the market."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:05 pm

"It has a silencer for a reason." She pressed the silencer against his thigh, pulled the trigger. A silent "pop" could be heard as the bullet bore its way through the guys flesh. He gave silent screams of pain, muffled by the cloth. Letting him be for a couple moments, she then asked him who his masters were and why they had him track them, but as soon as she removed the cloth to let him answer, a cannonade of swears, curses and yells erupted. She bashed his head back, and stuffed the cloth back into his mouth. "You want a shot at it?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Jing chuckled darkly. "I guess I could take a stab at it. He withdraw a small dagger hilt and his water bottle. As he dumped the water onto the hit it froze making a dagger of ice. "Never liked using bullets in interrogation, their traceable. Ice though...not so much." He plunged the dagger into the man's other leg, to his mournful cries, careful to avoid important arteries. Couldn't have him bleeding out on them.

"See what he has to say."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:22 pm

She put her arms against his neck, ready to close up his throat if he tried screaming again, then removed the cloth. He cringed in agony for a bit, then, for as far as it was able to be called talking, he revealed he worked for Millennium. His only regret is that he wouldn't be around to see the worlds burn for their incompetence. He then tried screaming out again, Carmen quickly stuffed the cloth back into his mouth. Looking at Jing, she asked him. "Care to try and get more out of him, or you have enough? Honestly I doubt he even knows more."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:28 pm

"I think your right. He mentioned masters but I doubt he knows their identities. Let's contact the local police, they can question him more if they want."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:31 pm

"No. Can't have that." She put the gun against his head and without second thought pulled the trigger. The guy dropped against the wall, on the ground, lifeless. "If the police is corrupt, as far as Millennium is concerned, we can't have them trace us with an ally. We'd given him right back into their hands, and he could have given them information that would have made our lives a living hell. And our personal lives as well."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Jumping the gun a bit? No matter, they got what they wanted but it was little to nothing. "Shall we hid the body then?" Jing slightly wished he was able to use fire to incinerate evidence but ice was his skill.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:42 pm

She gave him a nod, and remained silent. Leaving him to deal with the body, she cleaned any stains on her clothes, making sure not to arouse any more suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Body disposed of, knife hit removes and ice melted, Jing returned to Carmen. "You had enough for today?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:47 pm

A bit glassy eyes, she nods. She attached herself to his arm again in the same manner, and rested her head on his shoulder, seeming a genuine tired woman with her lover, as they went to his house. The whole way back, she didn't speak a single word.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Jing opened the door and lead them both in. "Go rest, I have to make a call."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:01 pm

She completely ignored him, walked to the bathroom and locked the door up. Once she was on her own, she knelt in front of the toilet and threw up. Images from what just happened raged through her head. She'd only done something like that once before, and she knew she'd never, ever, get accustomed to it. wiping her face with some toiletpaper, she held her forehead and closed her eyes, trying to clear her mind, and ignore the whole event of just now.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:50 am

Jing, none the wiser, took out his phone and dialed Kid.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:58 am

Carmen stayed where she was a couple more minutes, then cleaned herself up a bit, and came out of the bathroom. She saw Jing on the phone, and walked upstairs, to her room, hoping he hadn't noticed anything.

Kid's phone went off, just as he'd exited the shop of Tsun, still quite pleasantly surprised. He picked up, and kept walking towards his apartment. "Hello, Kid here."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:08 pm

"This is Jing, I wanted to update you on my current situation. A women, named Carmen has been appointed my bodyguard. Today's search provided no need info as well. Anything on your end?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Carmen laid down on her bed, face down. It took her a while to calm down, and by the time she had, her pillow was wet from crying. She'd held up her play properly, but it took an immense toll on her.

Kid stood still and looked at the shop on his right. "Can't say I have. Just got my guns fixed, one of them jammed up, so at least that's a problem solved. But nothing new on my end. And who is this Carmen person, what is she like, and can we trust her?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Jing mentally sighed. People always had trust issues. It was logical of course not to immediately trust a stranger but... whatever its didn't matter.

"She was hired by the Order, so I doubt she would betray us. She is professional in her job, takes it seriously. We can trust her." Jing left out their little "talk" after they first met. He was sure Kid would have doubts.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Carmen stayed put in her room. Her stomach growled at her, wanting some food, but she refused to come out.

"All right then. If you text me the address, I'll come meet you two tomorrow. It's getting a bit dark, and I still have to get to my own apartment. See you then." He hung up and stuffed the phone away, heading out for his own apartment.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Jing put away his phone and walked up the stairs. Jing briefly remembered Carmen passing him earlier. He reached the bedroom door and knocked, remembering what Carmen said about privacy.
"You in there?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:40 pm

She sat up straight and wiped her eyes, trying to hide the traces of having cried. She got up, put her hair straight again and put on a vest to cover up her shirt, having gained some tear stains. Opening the door, she poked her head around the corner. "Yeah. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Jing frowned. She looked normal but something was off. It took a second to realized but he saw her eyes were puffy and there were red streaks from her eyes. She had on a normal face but...
She was quite the actor indeed.

"Are you alright?" concern touching his tone.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:45 pm

She nodded. "Just fine. Bit hungry, though. Could go with dinner soonish."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Not what I meant but old habits die hard. Who wants to be caught crying?

"Alright, I will go make something so no complaining if it's bad." Jing smiled a calm smile. He turn to leave but he stopped and spoke over his shoulder. "And if you need to talk, just ask. I will always lend an ear."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:52 pm

She looked at him, her eyes betraying her somewhat, then they turned a bit icy again, she told him she'd be here whenever dinner would be ready, then closed the door again.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Jing was not a master cook but could easily make a meal. He had made meals from nothing when out on missions, he could manage with a fridge full of food. He set to work making pasta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings and misunderstanding
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next