Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_voting_barMeetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMeetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_voting_barMeetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Meetings and misunderstanding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Carmen followed, and closed the door behind her, locking up, then caught up and took his arm and hugged onto it, as if they were pretty close. "What would that be, then?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:35 pm

"Do you know Death the Kid, the hunter? I was able to make a deal with him to ally with each other and share information. We will probably meet up with him sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:45 pm

"Heard a thing or two about him. You think he can be trusted?" She walked with him, and pretty much radiated an aura of happiness all around her. If anything, she could impersonate pretty skillfully.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:50 pm

If Jing hadn't know better he would say Carmen was enjoying the date. If a. they were on a date and b. She was not a special operative.

"He works for the Order like us so I hardly think he will threaten us. As for trusting him well, I met him yesterday, so not too much."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:53 pm

She gave a smile at him as she look at his face. "We both work for the same people, yet have you forgotten just now, at the table? I don't know about you, but I could feel some tension rise up." She kept everything perfectly hidden, not saying what happened, in the case they already had a tail, however unlikely, that they wouldn't know she wielded a gun.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:56 pm

"And despite that tension nothing happened. Both you and Kid are smart enough not to have our employer tracking you down."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:57 pm

"I won't do anything against him if you trust him not to do anything against us. What we have is fragile enough." She looked at the road ahead again.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:59 pm

"Agreed, that aside where you like to go? Are you hungry or do you want to go somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:03 pm

She poked his chest with a finger, then lays her head down against his shoulder as they walked further. a silence came from her, then broken by a reply to the question. "I'm not exactly hungry, to be honest. Maybe you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:07 pm

Jing took a sidelong glance at his "girlfriend." She was keeping up the character flawlessly. Mentally he hoped she didn't expect his to be the perfect "boyfriend."

"If your not hungry, we ca go window shopping."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:15 pm

"Sounds good. But don't blame me again if you get to carry all the bags." She kept up with him, speedwise, following the road to wherever he was leading them.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:17 pm

Well played. Jing simply shrugged.

"Alright, but I not paying for everything."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:19 pm

She giggled a bit, almost as if the person who'd pulled a gun on him was someone entirely different. "I have money of my own as well, you know."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Jing chuckled lightly if only too keep up the act. He was getting sloppy.

"That's why I said you were paying."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:24 pm

They arrived in the city, and as always Carmen took up the environment quite fast, however masked it, as if checking everything and the prices as well, intently, sometimes telling him it was insanely expensive, or telling him to get a better job.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:30 pm

Jing watched and listened to his surrounding although he still talked with Carmen.

"Anything catching your interest?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:34 pm

"Well, I did see a dress a shop back down the road, but. It was awfully expensive. Maybe we should think it through at home, see if there are any other options online or anything. Or consulting our friends." When she said friends, she looked him in the eyes, a meaningful look, trying to say she'd seen enough around there.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Jing smiled but it did not reach his eyes, they showed that he understood her message.

"Alright let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:52 pm

She turned away from the shopwindow with him, and was about to walk away, then drew her gun and hammering the back of it against the skull of a sleazy looking guy behind them, smashing his head against the wall in the process She then drove the barrel in his back and pulled him up, her hand in his hair. "I think you'll be wanting to explain a few things once we get to our place." She looked quickly at Jing, to both ensure he was unharmed, but also verify she hadn't miscommunicated.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:03 am

How did she expect me to get that we were going to attack our follower with a glance? Of course they were being followed. The guy stuck out like a sore thumb. Jing personally would have wait till they got to a less populated location but whatever.

"No need to drag him back to our place, let's question him over there."

Jing gestured to the empty corner of the area unused by the city.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:12 am

She gave a nod, assured the rest it was police business, and dragged the busted up guy to the somewhat darker alley between the many stores, then took a turn, so they were out of plain sight.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Jing stared at the man that Carmen had arrested. He was dressed normal trying to hide in with the populous. His trailing skills left much to be desired as he both Carmen and him had noticed quickly. Time to find out what their stalker knew.

"Who are you and why were you following us?
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Carmen kept her knee against him, as she did something with her gun, out of Jing's sight. The guy looked at Jing with a filthy grin. "You think you punks get something out of me? I'd rather just die in this back alley than to betray the trust my masters gave me!"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:18 pm

Jing sighed. Typical day for him. He called someones or somethings 'masters' so he was not independent. Jing could use some serum but it seemed like a waste.

"You got any ideas? I can use my normal methods if you like but if you want to try something first be my guest."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Carmen put a cloth in the guys mouth, then looked at him and revealed her gun to him, having a silencer on it now. "I don't blame you for not wanting to be here through this, or wanting to look away. You can wait around the corner if you'd prefer that, I can manage myself here. It's just a matter of where his pain limit stops."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings and misunderstanding    Meetings and misunderstanding  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings and misunderstanding
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next