Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNever hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_voting_barNever hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNever hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_voting_barNever hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Never hand a girl money for shopping

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never hand a girl money for shopping   Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:06 pm

She sniffled and looked at her. "I know...it just hurts right now." She then looked at her. "I...I'm sorry if I cause you trouble sis."
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Never hand a girl money for shopping   Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:16 pm

"Well, you're not causing any except for making my clothes wet." with a smile she put her head up a bit and looked into her eyes. "If he doesn't want you, then he's a fool for not wanting you, because you're perfect the way you are."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Never hand a girl money for shopping   Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:20 pm

She smiled and hugged her then her stomach growled and she blushed. "I...didn't eat breakfast this morning."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Never hand a girl money for shopping   Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:55 pm

"Well, let's go have some then." They walked to a small café in the mall, and the people were going back to their normal work again, having found out it was most likely only an airplane breaking the sound barrier.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Never hand a girl money for shopping   Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:58 pm

She looked at her. "Where to eat?" She then saw a sushi place open and smiled. "That'll work for breakfast for me." She ran over and started to look over the items on the menu.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Never hand a girl money for shopping   Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:13 pm

"Well, pick whatever you want, and take as much as you like." While C.C. was looking through her new perse to find her wallet, Namide was intensively scanning through the menu.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Never hand a girl money for shopping   Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:24 pm

She looked at the most expensive sushi and nodded. "That one will work." She pointed to it and asked the person at the register for it. After being handed it she leaned against C.C. and smiled. "Thanks sis."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Never hand a girl money for shopping   Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:30 pm

"Don't mention it. And you can give me the salmon." Paying for the food, they were making it, and C.C. and Namide were looking for a table to sit after C.C. paid out.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Never hand a girl money for shopping   Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:34 pm

She found a table and sat down starting to eat her food. "Hey...onee-chan.." She looked at C.C. a bit and smiled. "Do you think you treat me any different than you do other people?" She tilt her head slightly curious now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Never hand a girl money for shopping   Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:36 pm

"Yes, I do. Others are just part of the flow of time, and have no meaning for me. But you are someone I care for, and someone special to me, that's why you're precious to me."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Never hand a girl money for shopping   Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:37 pm

She smiled and hugged her "Love you too Onee-Chan"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Never hand a girl money for shopping   Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:42 pm

After having finished, C.C. lead her to some other stores, mainly for clothes, and shoes, and also a hairstylist, who had no idea how to handle C.C.'s hair. "Stupid people, don't know how to do their jobs." After they were finished, they ended up walking around with both 4 bags of merchandise in their hands. And they dragged it all the way to C.C.'s apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never hand a girl money for shopping   Never hand a girl money for shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never hand a girl money for shopping
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2