Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_vote_lcapThe Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_voting_barThe Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_vote_lcapThe Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_voting_barThe Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea Empty
PostSubject: The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea   The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:25 am

A shooting star fell to earth a distance out to sea, it did not have enough of an impact to create severe waves. However, the waves carried a girl to the shore, and she washed up on the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea   The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:31 am

Ryuji walked along the beach. "Man, I can't believe the show is doing so well, we already got the go for a second season. I'm just glad that I can bring people something new that people can enjoy again. They told me that this was the most successful anime in 200 years!" Ryuji laughed a little bit, then continued along the beach, when he saw a girl lying on the shore. "It couldn't be..." He ran up to the girl, "Hey, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea   The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:33 am

*She moved a little, but did not awaken.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea   The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:34 am

"OH geez, what am I going to do about this? Come on, wake up!" He nudged her a bit.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea   The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:37 am

*She opened her eyes slightly, getting a glance of the figure trying to wake her, then fell back asleep again.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea   The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:50 am

"Well at least she's alive...but who knows for how long..." Ryuji gulped. "Drastic times call for drastic measures." *He performed CPR on the girl.*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea   The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:52 am

*she coughed up some water and she was breathing smoothly.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea   The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:58 am

"Well that's good. you just need some rest now." Ryuji carefully picked he up. "Well, I guess I'll take you back to my apartment, I can have someone get to there to check up on you easier than i can here." Ryuji carried her back to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea   The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl on the Cliff by the Sea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Pier-
Jump to: