Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFirst date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_voting_barFirst date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFirst date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_voting_barFirst date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

First date to check compatibility

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

First date to check compatibility - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:36 pm

"Well, you had the issue with your mum, and I thought, as the older person, I should give you an example."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:38 pm

Igrus got close to her ear, "so how do you want this massage out of the shower or in it." Igrus laughed they were just outside the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:40 pm

"Halfway down?" She had fun teasing him with thoughts that would make the mind go haywire.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Igrus blushed, "we have the sexy bra and panties." He started to walk into the cafe his employees greeted him. He looked around and sighed they slacked off. At best the cafe would get an -a on a health inspection.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:44 pm

"So this is your place, that you're running? Looks cozy."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:51 pm

They got a table, "they have been slacking im their duties. The old staff use to fear me this new one just don't do as well." Igrus ordered his drink.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Aqay ordered one for herself. "Well, why don't you show off some of your power, or some of the consequences if they don't do their work properly?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Igrus laughed, "I am in, a great mood right now." He winked at her, "they will do their best since I am here thry just slack when I am gone."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:02 am

"Well, they should. I mean, it's you, not some random person."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:06 am

Igrus got his coffee brought to him he started to drink it, "1 cup of coffee a day mom limited dad on how many he can drink." Igrus looked at the cup, "I made a coffee maker so we could sneak a few cups in the back when the staff wasn't loking they use to rat us out to mom."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:11 am

"Well, that's not nice. But why you got limited on your coffee anyway? Does it affect sizes?" She laughed, and her own glass of grapejuice arrived now as well.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:13 am

Igrus blushed, "I hope not." He ordered himself some food from the vast menu. "you are hurting my ego." Igrus was a bright red now.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:17 am

"You have an ego? Must've missed it." She laughed again, and kept trampling whatever comment he made with a come back, until their food arrived.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:19 am

Igrus was clamed up and he started to eat slow. "You are mean." His old self was showing, the scardy cat that couldn't stand up to his own sister.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:21 am

"I'm just playing around. I've had 110000 years to get experience in anything the world has to offer, yet until recently, I was still a virgin. Longest living virgin the world has ever seen, that much is certain. So, there's plenty you know, that I don't."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:23 am

Igrus smiled at her, "I am no love guru or anything." He sipped his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:25 am

"You're more experienced in it then I am."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:29 am

Igrus had kicked his shoe off and he was getting pay back he put his foot in her lap and teased her. "you sure act big when you're not in a shower with me. What was that you kept saying? It starts with an m." He thought he had the upper hand on her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:32 am

"Yeah, it was 'mull', if I recall correctly." She then put her legs aside, letting his foot drop, and her wings came out again, showing to have fully regained their life and glow.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:35 am

Igrus sighed he lost to her, "you want that massage now?" He was finished with his food.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:38 am

"What, here? No way, don't want things to turn into some public show. You can do that with my wings when we're home, but not in public. I have at least that much dignity."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:40 am

Igrus got next to her and whispered in her ear "there is the back room. I could go for dessert."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:42 am

"The only dessert you'd get is pie in your face. You know what I said about that, and I'm not just gonna change my mind, because you so like it."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:46 am

"Well when we get home I wanna massage your wings." He then leaned in and kissed her biting her lower lip to try to drive her crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:52 am

She bounced back a bit. "What ... what was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First date to check compatibility
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next