Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

First date to check compatibility

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

First date to check compatibility - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:26 pm

"Skirts should be fine. as long as they're short enough. I can't stand it when it's all so long, my legs get entangled in it, so easily." She got another two bra's, of which one was clearly meant for things other then casual wear. "Think this all might be a bit too much?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Igrus smiled, "not at all I like your choices." Igrus blushed a bit, "lets get you some skirts and shirts."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:31 pm

"Ok, sure." She followed him up to the cashier, who looked a bit odd at the excessive amount of underwear they got for her, but didn't say anything. After they'd paid, they went back into the mall, and Aqay was looking around again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:34 pm

*Acrysta opened a portal into the mall, amidst a crowd of people, frightening everyone.* "Oops..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Igrus noticed the energy the portal made, "that is interesting. I haven't felt a power like that in some time."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:39 pm

"Oh no ... I recognize it ... " She hid behind Igrus, but in reaction to what she knew, automatically her wings appeared again, drawing the gaze of others.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:41 pm

*Acrysta looked around, everyone around her in panic at her sudden appearance.* "I better get out of here...or at least away from this place..." *She made another portal, hopefully to a less populated place in the mall...*
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Igrus tried to confort her, "calm down. Is it who I think it is." Igrus hugged her and he tried to make her calm down to draw less attention to them.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:45 pm

"Acrysta ... " Her wings were visible over the crowd, since the mall had a policy of not showing treats of other races, that could block people from going anywhere, such as an Angels wings, or a Demon's tail.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:56 pm

Igrus hugged her, "calm down it will be fine the chances of use running into her is slim."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:57 pm

*Appearing in a more desolate spot, in what used to be a food court, Acrysta looked around for signs of population.* "Guess there are still feelings towards others..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm

"Ok ... I'll ... But, she's here! I mean, the chances of her coming here in the first place ... "
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Igrus kissed her cheek, "I am here for you do not worry. If you run into her I will be here with you."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:07 pm

*Acrysta walked around, through the stores, most of which were empty and under renovations. She cast a spell to hide her wings, since she didn't have the ability to hide them at will anymore, since becoming an Obian.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:09 pm

"Igrus ... I don't know ... If we run into her, it might get ugly before you can even do something ... "
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Igrus got close to her ear, "don't lose your cool and I'll give you a deep wing massage."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:14 pm

*Acrysta came back into the area she had appeared in earlier. Everyone seemed to be calming down, and gossiping about what had just happened.* "Humans...afraid, always."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Aqay gathered all her guts, and ran off, straight to Acrysta. When she reached her, she tapped her shoulder. As Acrysta turned around, she drastically bowed her head. "I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Igrus kept up with her to his surprise he had to use demon spell to increase his speed to keep up with her. "My traing is really lacking." He grumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:19 pm

*Acrysta was confused. This woman was familiar...* "What's this?" *...she remembered, it was Aqay!* "What are you sorry about?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:21 pm

"The ... whole argument, about the Estate, that you couldn't manage ... It's been almost 500 years ... without hearing, or talking with you ... " Tears in her eyes, she grabbed Acrysta into a hug, her wings spreading to their full length, proving their magnificence.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:23 pm

"Uh..." *She looked around, people staring at them, but not in panic as they were earlier. humans were strange creatures...*
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Igrus stood next to her casting an illusion that would fool even pyrus himself. "It has been some time since I have seen you. You haven't changed much." Igrus remembered the photo he told acrysta to keep.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Aqay was so glad that Acrysta wasn't mad or anything. "I'm so happy to see you again. It's been ... far too long ... I've missed you." She kept Acrysta caught in the hug, and her tears were getting her shoulder wet now.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:31 pm

"True..." *Acrysta had isolated herself over the year...it was understandable that she'd react like this...they hadn't parted on good terms.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First date to check compatibility
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next