Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFirst date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_voting_barFirst date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFirst date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_voting_barFirst date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

First date to check compatibility

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

First date to check compatibility - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Igrus yawned a bit he was holding her clothes, "I am glad there is no hate between you both." Igrus was maintaining the illusion.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:36 pm

"Thanks, Igrus, for having the faith. Oh, yeah, Acry, this is my new boyfriend~" She dragged Igrus to them.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:37 pm

"I see...Tsun's son, if I'm not mistaken..." *She looked at Igrus. He'd changed over the years...*
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Igrus bowed to her, "ummm it has been many years. I am visiting the crypt later to visit my father... so don't be sueprised when I show up." Igrus remember the insedent that was in pyrus diary about acry and him.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:43 pm

"Well, we're all together now, and we all ... oops." She noticed her wings had been shoving the three closer, and automatically, she now retracted them. "Sorry, got a bit excited."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:45 pm

"It's okay..." *She looked at Igrus.* "...I saw your mother, by the way, a while ago."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Igrus looked away, "I haven't faced her since dad's death. I could of been there for her but I was too obsessed with my own goal. Then grandpa pyrus died, it is not easy to face mom not being there for their funuerals."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:50 pm

"Well, she seemed to be in a good mood when I saw her...she was sleeping soundly in the castle." *She thought back to the lady and Tsun.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:51 pm

"Well, sounds like you have a chance to go and talk to her. You're her son, off course she'd be happy to see you, after such long a time."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Igrus smiled, "I look like dad and I dress like grandpa. I will let mom be happy if I show up it might trudge up sad memories. when mom is ready to see me she will find me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:58 pm

"And what if she thinks the same way, doesn't that give you a position where you'll never see her again"? She looked at Acrysta, then back at Igrus. "If you're not going to her, I will. She'll have to see who's dating her son now, doesn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:59 pm

*Acrysta nodded.* "Yeah. She's not at the castle anymore though...they left shortly before I did."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Igrus looked down, "I can read emotions how do you supose I would feel if she was angry with me or something. I am afraid to see mom again."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:06 pm

"You're afraid of me walking away as well. I could just do that, but I won't. Walking away from your fears doesn't solve them, you just postpone them, until it comes up, and you won't be prepared. we can go together, like you came here with me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:07 pm

"Well, it was nice seeing you guys again."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Igrus looked at aqay, "I guess I'll have to face mom again. I want to inteoduce her to you and have a talk with her." He was a little afraid of his mom. She was always expecting him to be sucessful and she pushed him a little more then the other siblings. He knew ot was becauae he wasn't driven like his siblings.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:16 pm

"It'll be fine. I know Tsun myself as well, so everything should be ok. She'll be in for a surprise when she learns we hooked up, though." She then turned her attention to Acrysta again. "And this one's staying mine. Unlike back in our childhood."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:17 pm

*Acrysta smiled.* "It's okay. I have my own..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Igrus blushed a bit at Aqay claiming him, "you just like my wing massages." Igrus was teasing aqay abit.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:21 pm

"Acry, you have on, too? Who??? C'mon, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me!!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:23 pm

"Tetsuno...remember? We've been together for the last 500 years..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Igrus leaned on Aqay, "we should go to my cafe and have that first date we talked about."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:30 pm

"Yeah, we should. But you're not getting away from going to your mum. We're doing that, even if I have to drag you there." She gave Acrysta a wave kiss, and told her she'd want to catch up later, but she was scheduled rather busy for the day.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:31 pm

*Acrysta nodded, and walked off, looking around the mall for stuff.*
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Igrus started to walk with Aqay, "you must really wanted that wing massage you did pretty good dealing with that." Igrus was teasing her on the way to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First date to check compatibility   First date to check compatibility - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First date to check compatibility
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next