Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 3 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 3 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus' apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Igrus leaned down and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "I am not sure if I am going still. I was going at first because I felt like I was losing myself."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:40 pm

"Well, why don't you go to your parents, and ask them about it? Or friends. That's what I did when I started feeling lonely. I, just didn't find any."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:41 pm

"I don't have many,friends alive anymore and I still haven't been able to face my mom after dad died." Igrus had a sad look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Her left wing unfolded, and it engulfed Igrus, pulling him close to her, as she wrapped it then around them both. "We can go to her together. I'm terrible in relationships with people, and even worse in the physical stuff, but I've lived a 110.000 years, and I have plenty of experience in parent child relationships."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:47 pm

Igrus kissed her neck again he had a few tears come out. He missed the warmth of another person, "I was afraid and still am you will get healthuy and fly away leaving me behind."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:55 pm

"You've been such a nice person, you taught me this, and you took me in without questioning. Besides. You're too cute to let go." He made her feel appreciated, in place, worth something. Around him, she felt even better then with Acrysta, but she banned that thought out of her mind as soon as it came up, feeling a bit guilty over how things had ended with her.

It had been a fight they never had. Back in her youth, she used to date every guy, and Acrysta would pick them up after they got dumped, and date them a little while as well. They had always been friends, and they never got into a fight. Aside from the fight which caused Acrysta to become an Obian in the end, off course.

But, about a good 490 years ago, they had a fight on the fact that Acrysta wanted to stay at the Daion Estate again. Aqay had been ferociously against it, knowing it would tear her friend down again, but as stubborn as Acrysta was, she did it nonetheless. She went to the Daion Estate, and by doing so, Aqay had never even bothered to contact her again. Their friendship, for as far as she thought, was ended.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:01 pm

"First I pay much needed respects to dad then we go face the ex-most poweful demon." Igrus kissed her lips it had been years sincw he was called cute. If anyone else called him that he would of had to destroy them to keep wht little pride he had left.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:05 pm

"We should take some flowers along. I used to do that." After they got out, and a bit properly dressed, Aqay faced away from him, and held her wing in front of her. She pulled out a healthy looking feather, and it sure hurt, but it was in respect of Igrus' father. She turned back, and with a tear in her eyes from the pain in her wing, she gave him the feather. "For when we get there."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Igus grabbed the feather and set it aside somewhere safe he kissed her wing and ran his fingers through her feathers. "You do not need to go through needless pain like that, dad was a humble man. He would never want a person to hurt he healed people in a clinic that he and mom made." Igrus stroked her wing tears in his eyes he missed his father a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:15 pm

She hugged him, with both her arms and wings. "It must be terrible for you right now. Why don't we go, then we'll be able to visit your mum sooner as well." She felt terrible for him, that he had lost his father. She knew it was only natural, but it didn't make things any better for him.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Igrus hugged her back and then he grabbed the bag, and the feather. "We are heading to a crypt located in demon world. It is the old daion estate, if we are luck no demons will be hanging around there."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:26 pm

She froze in her footsteps. "No ... not there ... " She took back a couple steps, her wings disappearing. Acrysta was there. She couldn't just walk in with her new boyfriend, and act like everything was ok, neither could she just ignore her.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Igrus got close to her and hugged her, "what is,wrong tell me all about it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:35 pm

She didn't dare to look at him. "Acrysta 's ... She lives ... " She couldn't get out a single proper sentence. She couldn't go back there with Acrysta. She wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Igrus held her and he felt the strong unwanting of going there, "then we can just stay in the human world. I won't bother you about it now calm down a bit." Igrus tried to get her to sit with him on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:43 pm

She let him guide her to the couch, but struggled as they came near the door. Why, of all the people she could fall for, did it have to be the one who's father was buried where Acrysta lived. What was the chance of that? It felt as if there was a plotting against her, more and more.

"I can't ... face her ... " She was having trouble speaking, and she was keeping herself small. It was something she never had hoped to do again. Face Acrysta, and figure out she had been wrong. It would smash her pride and self confidence in one blow.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:48 pm

"I know of her she is the one who asked mom and dad if she could live there. She called it the only home she knew." Igrus sat on the couch and guided her to sit on his lap face to face. "Now lets calm down and figure this mess out."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:52 pm

She pulled herself free as he said that. "She used to be my best friend! But she betrayed me by living there!" Hearable from her voice, she was going hysteric, and was losing control of herself.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Igrus grabbed her again, "now calm down. Friends have to go their own ways sometimes it is choices we make in life that make us walk different paths. She chose to stay there and live with all the memories even the painful ones. You decided to move,on and live freely, if she is you best friend then she should understand that you both had to split up eventually." Igrus tried to cuddle with her to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:00 pm

"But she wouldn't listen ... She was so sure ... that she could take care, of the entire Estate ... That she could do it better then me ... " Igrus was hugging her, and she just let him, she was in no position or state to fend him of, or talk regularly.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Igrus hummed to her like his father use to do for him, "maybe she could maybe she couldn't. I don't think it matters after all this time. She is your best friend and friends forgive each other and forgot the silly stuff." Igrus hummed to her more. He was glad that he could,hum for someone again.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Maybe he was right. Maybe she should admit she was wrong, and just look up Acrysta again. Had she really been such an idiot all along?
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Igrus wiped her tears and kept up the humming. He kissed her cheek often just to keep the mood good.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:14 pm

IT took her a good 10 minutes to calm again. Or at least, fairly. "Igrus ... Sorry, I'm like a little kid. I just never thought to see her again, and actually be wrong."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Igrus kissed her on the lips, "I do not mind I got to cuddle with you and see a differnt side of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus' apartment
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next