Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 2 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 2 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus' apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:24 pm

She stepped in carefully, since she knew how much it would hurt if she slipped on the pier, but here, it wasn't wood, it was stone. So it's hurt most likely twice as much. "So I just let the water engulf me, and that's it?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:27 pm

Igrus got in behind her, "yeah and you use soap to clean your body like this." He soaped up his hands and carefully rubbed soap on her back.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:30 pm

She felt a sensation going through her, something she never felt before. She never had been with a man before, and she never did anything with them. She was longed for by most, but she was the type you wouldn't get, no matter how much you tried. Hence, this all was new to her, and she just let him do what he wanted, since she figured he knew what he was doing. And she clearly didn't anymore. "That feels good, really."

Out of reaction, she flapped out her wings, which immediately occupied most space between her and Igrus. "S- Sorry, I didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Igrus got out shampoo and started to rub it on her wings carefully, "well we need to wash your wings anyways." he was staying as professional as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:40 pm

She had no idea how to act around him. Anyone just grabbing her wings like that would get to touch her, just only in the way of a fist or a foot. She'd been away from normal people so long, that she'd become like a 10 year-old.

"Igrus. Don't you have a woman in your life?" She had become curious, since a nice man like him couldn't go unnoticed, and all she'd seen around was stuff she could relate back to him, but only him.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:46 pm

"when I was 13 or 14, I had a few girls I liked. One ended up disappearinf after we fooled around another dissapeared to find a man she loved and the? Last one well we didn't go far with our realationship. I spent 500 years trying to become a powerful demon, I got rejected many times by demon world for being half warlock. It has been many years since I last touched a woman." Igrus kept working on her wings.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:49 pm

"Well, I know someone from the Demon World, a bit, only. Maybe she can help you out if you want to become more powerful." She was enjoying him working on her wings, and decided to sit down while he was busy. She hadn't noticed that her body was reacting to him yet, that she was firming up a bit, and somewhat preparing.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:53 pm

"I am strong they just deny half breeds anything." Igrus got to the base of her wings and he kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:56 pm

She shivered at the feeling of his lips touching her neck, and pulled her legs together. "I wouldn't deny you anything. You seem like too nice of a guy for that." She had no idea how her sentence was able to be interpreted. She truly was as ignorant as a little pup, who only just left the nest. For 500 years, had she ran across the lands, flown the skies, and never in her entire life span, had she done anything with men. She didn't care for it. But as such, she was incredible inexperienced, and also innocent to this.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Igrus turned her to face him and he leaned in and placed his lips against hers softy. He almost wasn't touching lips with her. He wanted her but he also knew that he had to do things in steps he didn't want to misunderstand or misread somewhere and make it a huge problem.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:05 pm

She looked at him, confused, then after a while, getting to what he was getting at. Her wings flapped twice strongly, splashing water all over the place, and then they covered her up, as a protective blanket. "S-sorry, I wasn't ... implying any of that, I ... " She turned red of embarrassment, not able to snap his neck, due to his kindness, but not able to go further either, being such a newbie in relationships and everything coming with it.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Igrus patted her head, "I see well I am glad we got rid of that misunderstanding. I didn't want to force you into anything. Your wings are good and clean you just need to wash you front and well your rear. I didn't think you wanted me to touch it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Weakly she nodded. "I'm ... terribly sorry, I've never ... been this close to a guy before, without taking him out. I didn't know, what it could lead to. I ... never had something with a man before. It's all ... new to me." She felt like a real idiot, and was trying to reason her way out, but her heart was racing, and she had a feeling, something that made her actually want to open up her wings. She actually managed to resist the urge, as she started washing up, and then realized how her body had been expecting it, and had prepared for it accordingly.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:19 pm

"It is ok you don't have to do anything with me. I am here to help you out and I was trying to stay professional. I am the one who failed not you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:23 pm

She swiftly looked at him, and her wing stirred. "You didn't. You've been nothing but helpful and nice, kind. You took in a total stranger, and took care of her, without questioning." She never felt this vulnerable, and in a way, it felt like she really wanted to put herself dependent of him, but on the other side, it was scary as hell. She never been feeling like this.

"I was too bold, I think. I didn't think of you." Her left wing, which covered most of her, relaxed a bit, and as such, lowered a tad bit.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Igrus smiled at her, "well you might wanna raise your wing I am going to get the wrong idea if it goes any lower." He was completely focused on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:32 pm

"That's ... " It stagnated in the downward movement, and still concealed all of her feminine parts. She wanted to know what it was like, to be with someone, a man, like she saw and heard everywhere. But their races were completely opposites of each other He was Warlock/Demon, and she was Pure Angel. That never could go right.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Igrus touched her wing, "your so cute. It is like you did come from heavan." Igrus looked her in the eyes he was ready to lwan in for another kiss if he got the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:41 pm

"Would you ... teach me, how it all works?" She tried to think of the nature around the pier, the depths of the ocean, where everything swam around, not caring about each other. With this picturing in her mind, she closed her eyes, and slowly, her wings relaxed, and folded back behind her, losing some more feathers in the process. It gave her bare body away, and revealed how she had in fact, subconsciously, been preparing for what might come.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Igrus leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Igrus' body was just as honest.

Time jump.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:52 pm

It had been her first time, and it had hurt. She was never used to anything of the sort, and therefore it had been painful at first, but it subsided after a while, and made place for a different feeling. Something she never had. She had seen how Igrus had enjoyed, and she was glad he was happy about it, yet she also felt an odd sting of losing her dignity.

"Was it ... ok, for ... Angels and Demon to, get this close?" She was still panting from the entire facade, and never had been exhausted the way she was now. Her entire body tingling, yet feeling tired.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Igrus was leaning against the shower wall, "if two people like each other should it matter if they are angel or demon? All that matters is if you are satified with it." Igrus went easy on her if he got another chance he would make her mind just.a blank book.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:05 pm

"Sorry, this all ... I never experienced it." Her wings had wrapped around her, now seemingly more alive, and in better state. There still were quite some raffled and dead feathers at the end of both wings, but she felt that they were renewing. She had let him do his thing, and he had tried his best to make her feel the best, but the pain from the start still lingered a slight bit. She hoped, if they would be going along further, like this as well, it wouldn't hurt anymore.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Igrus started to get rinsed off. "only the 2nd timw for me no worries."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:35 pm

She didn't get up, or move. She was still feeling too insecure. People did that daily? They loved it? Sure, it felt great, but it hurt as well.

"Igrus. Are you still going to that grave?" She hadn't thought of it, until just now. He had stayed here with her, and just now, he'd gone this far, because she wanted to know what it was like. All in all, she was continuously keeping him from doing what he had wanted to do in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus' apartment
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next