Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 7 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 7 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus' apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Igrus' apartment - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:37 am

Igrus smiled at her, "I guess your ok,with,the,idea of being with a demon."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:39 am

"I'm not discriminating in any way. Heck, I would have been fine with it if it had been a squirrel. But, the rest probably will look down to us for it, and the fact that things are just going too fast."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:43 am

Igrus patted her back, "I am attracked to you be it lust or whatever I don't care if people think we go too fast."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:48 am

"It's not people. It's me. I think it;s going too fast. You have to understand, Igrus, I never took these things serious. It's a whole new thing for me, doing this for real."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:54 am

Igrus held her hand, "I know you want it to be taken slowly and I respect that. Well last night,was me going too far you didn't stop me either so I thought it was ok."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:57 am

"I couldn't stop you, because it was ... " She was embarrassed to admit, that it was a great feeling, but she had to make her point that he shouldn't just do it again as well.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:00 am

Igrus looked at her, "I will keep the massage in my mind for when our realationship is stronger." He laid his head on her shoulder, "today might be a good day,to see my mother when we are ready to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:01 am

"You'll have to do that, yeah. Give me a minute to really wake up, it's still a bit fuzzy from last night."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:04 am

Igrus blushed, the feelings she had hit him as he laid against her. "I don't blame you just after thoughts of last night are subduing me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:11 am

"You can prepare already, I'll be there in a minute."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:14 am

Igrus got up and started a shower, hego in and started to wash his body.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Aqay waited until she was sure he wasn't gonna come back in, then got up as well. She ran up to the closet, looked through her new merchandise, got out what she wanted, and took it, then ran back to the bed, putting on what she had gotten, and dropping the rest next to the bed, shoving it under with her foot. Lying on the bed, she waited for Igrus to return.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Igrus got out of the shower wearing just his towel he went into the bedroom and noticed Aqay.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:32 pm

"I'm sorry for putting you on the couch the other night. And ... " She started to blush a bit, not quite as comfortable in the lingerie as she had assumed. "Well, you said it'd be better, if we did more often."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Igrus looked at her and chuckled, "I am not one to say no to you not when your wearing that but you said you wanted to get to know me better and go slow." Igrus sat on the bed he was trying to resist her but he was failing.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:39 pm

"I know. And I do want to go slow. This is for making up for last night, so I want you to do it slowly as well." Her wings opened widely, almost shining like a beacon.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Igrus got in the bed and laid next to her, he kissed her neck and licked up her neck and bit her ear when he got to it. "You know you don't have to make up for that."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:46 pm

"Well, these things are getting a bit uncomfortable. You wanted to see me in these strings, so you have now. Shouldn't you rescue me from the dangerous things, and take them off now?" She was playing the innocent girl, and was pretty good at it, her wings color even fortifying her position as such.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Igrus touched the panties and pulled them down just a little bit then he kissed her on the lips. "I am going slow like you said I still have so many things to do before the panties come off. All of them are slow as you requested." He had turned the tables on her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:52 pm

"Remember, just this once. Though ... I don't want it to hurt again, like last time."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Igrus heard her and he was already trying stuff on her he had read in books.

Time jump.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Feathers were lying all over the place. The excuse for clothes she had put on for Igrus were lying in a corner, probably never to be noticed again. Aqay was lying on the right side of the bed, her wings spread out, and completely relaxed. It had hurt again. But less. It had been far better then before.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Igrus laid next to her he managed to get one arm on her to try to cuddle. "It looks like we tore a feather pillow apart in here." Igrus grab a feather and tried to tickle her with it.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:06 pm

"It's the season for Angels ... They lose ... more easily this time of year."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:10 pm

"Is that why you lost your virginity to me so easy?" Igrus smiled and kissed her wing getting a feather in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus' apartment
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next