Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 6 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIgrus' apartment - Page 6 I_voting_barIgrus' apartment - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Igrus' apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Igrus' apartment - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:51 am

"No ... we weren't gonna ... Fuah.. Not, gonna ... " She wasn't able to say things in a proper sentence anymore. He was too good at this.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:54 am

Igrus leaned down closer to her ear, "even if you begged I would only massage your wings." He was using a very suductive voice. He touched both wings in a very sensitive spot giving her a very small jolt in both wings.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:57 am

She was pressing her arms against her body, keeping herself from moaning or screaming. It felt incredibly good, but she told him they wouldn't, not again, it was to early for that, and she had to keep to it.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:01 am

Igrus kissed the back of her neck in a very sensitiv spot he let lightning escape his lips. He was playing a mind game with her. He wanted to hear her moan he knew she didn't want to do that and he respected that. He wanted to show case what it will be like next time.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:06 am

"Hhggnnn ... " She was trying her utter best not to do anything, but it seemed she was powerless. He was too good, and too powerful. She shouldn't have let him do this, even though it felt great. Suddenly, a powerful feeling went through her. She moaned once, loudly, then panted. Her pants were soaked. She was sweating, tears in her eyes, and the bed was getting wet at her upper thighs.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:17 am

Igrus stopped he realized he might of went too far, he ignored her mess and he looked her in the eyes, "are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:21 am

"Yeah ... I think, ... I might've ... " She couldn't say more then that. The tears weren't from pain, or from sadness. They were from pleasure. She had never experienced something like this, aside from a few times she'd done it herself, but those had never resulted in this sort of things. She'd never got wet like that.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:24 am

"I went easy on you in the shower didn't want to over load your brain or make you die of heartattack." Igrus kissed her on the lips carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:29 am

"I ... " She kept her legs tight;y pressed against each other, in embarrassment of what just happened. Had he really, made her ... ? She didn't know what to do, and her womb was still tingling severely from the event.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:33 am

Igrus petted her hair, he wiped her tears, "I wanted to make you feel good since earlier I was the only one who had a great time."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:37 am

"I did ... too, ... sorta ... " She closed her eyes, her arms, hugging herself. She was tired, and the feeling, from what Igrus had said before, would last for about another day, so she probably should get to bed. But, she just ruined the bed by having let herself get out of hand on it.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:42 am

Igrus leaned down, "wanna share my bed with me we can even change your panries. I'll carry you and what not."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:45 am

"Couch ... you ... " She was too tired, and could just go out like a light where she was right now.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:47 am

Igrus picked her up and moved her to his bed, "I know you don't wanna share the bed with me." Igrus had a pair pf her panties, "do you want to change them or me?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:50 am

She was in no state to do it. She'd never felt like this, and it being the second time on a single day already, that something alike was happening, she felt both pleasant, but also overworked.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:52 am

Igrus changed her panties for her throwing the old ones on the floor. "I'll go to the couch now you have a good sleep." He really wanted to cuddle with her but he heard couch in the other room.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:57 am

"Thanks ... " She slept, not a good 5 seconds after that, she was out and asleep.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:03 am

Igrus went to the couch and passed out. He went to sleep fast he had a long day today.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:07 am

The next morning, Aqay woke up, in the room full of sunlight. She remembered last night all too well. She felt bad having sent him off like that, but she also felt a bit betrayed by him just going that far.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:09 am

Igrus was already up cooking breakfast. He was a little tired he didn't sleep well on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:12 am

Her wings had been retracted as she was asleep, and she flapped them out only once, to check up on them. She could still feel where he had pressed last night, and she retracted them again as soon as she heard someone coming near.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:14 am

Igrus had a plate of food, "sorry... I should of just massaged them normally."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:16 am

"You can do it again, after we're on the relationship base where showering together and all that is ok. It's just too much for me, I'm afraid." She patted on the empty spot next to her, for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:19 am

He sat down with her giving her ,her plate. "I know we are taking it slow and you are not interested in that right now."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:20 am

"Interested is the wrong word. I am, and I'd love to experiment, and try out things, but I'm just not feeling that I'm ready for it, not when we're barely a day together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igrus' apartment   Igrus' apartment - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igrus' apartment
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next