Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_voting_barA nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_voting_barA nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A nice beach in the demon world.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:00 am

"That sounds nice...though we'd better not get any sand where we don't want it~." *She looked around, this beach was technically part of the estate...so they were safe from prying eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:02 am

She walked over to Tsun, with her arms keeping her top in place, then stepped over her, and putting her thighs just above Tsun's knees, her hand sliding onto Tsun's panties. "Whenever you want."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:06 am

*She shuddered.* "Now is as good a time as any~."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:09 am

Her hand slid under the fabric, as she bent forward, and kissed Tsun.

[Time Skip]
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:13 am

*Again, when they were done, sand had been tossed everywhere, and Tsun was breathing heavily, covered in a static haze.* "I...may be...addicted..." *She loved how C.C. made her feel. It was never like anything Syprus could do.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:15 am

"Well ... that's no good ... " Pillars of sand had risen, marking certain highlights. Most already collapsed, but 2 remained, having a firm base. She crept through the sand, sticking to her entire body, towards Tsun again, and then put her head on Tsun's belly. "Let's hope for now that this doesn't get you pregnant or anything."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:17 am

"I...told you...I...had my...stuff...done...I'm...incapable of...such a...thing..." *Tsun couldn't move, her sweat made sand stick to various parts of her forme, but she couldn't move to clean herself off a little.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:20 am

"And I'm ... just another ordinary girl ... ?" She turned her head to look at Tsun's face, between her breasts. They were somewhat bigger then her own, and had more volume, but she liked them nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:21 am

"Unless...you can...miraculously...make me...even through...that..." *She was exhausted...the haze was proof of that...it happened every time.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:24 am

"I could ... but if I would ... you had more pregnancies then me ... " She was resting her head, and closed her eyes for a bit, not saying anything anymore, just too exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:25 am

"They...were all my choice...I don't think...he wanted...that many children..." *She tried to sit up, but couldn't.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:29 am

"Knowing him, ... you were all he wanted. I mean ... your breathing, so fast, and heavy right now, but always so calm and controlled when anywhere else. Your skin, is soft, and smooth, even with the coarse sand. And these." She ticked against one of Tsun's breasts, with a whole lot of effort. "Are just magnificent. more then mine."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:32 am

"A curse, really...I was highly desired...a thousand years back...by every male demon...because of both...my status...and my looks..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:35 am

"And now ... you have me admiring the latter ... " She closed her eyes again, almost drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:37 am

*Tsun looked at her, and moved a little, to wake her up.* "Mind...helping me get up? I'll...go wash off...in the water...then we can go rest in the castle..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:41 am

"Too tired ... " She hadn't entirely recharged from the morning endeavor herself, so this had drained her more then before. Yet she managed to reach the same point as this morning.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:43 am

"Then...we can...rest here..." *Tsun fell asleep amongst the coarseness of the sand, snoring loudly.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:45 am

C.C. had already drifted off to a dream. It wasn't until a couple hours later, that she woke up, still lying there.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:49 am

*Tsun was still snoring. She was still as a board, in her body-shaped hole in the sand.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:53 am

She looked up, and immediately felt her back scream in pain. She didn't say anything, but was swearing in any language she knew, as she realized she had an incredible sun burn. She got up, her back flaring up at every movement, and saw Tsun in just as bad a shape, except for where she had been lying.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:55 am

*Tsun kept sleeping, unawares.*
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:58 am

She looked around, and even in her neck it hurt like hell. Tears in her eyes, she had to get this fixed before Tsun would wake up. She knelt in the sand again, and her hand touched Tsun's skin. As she did, Tsun's sunburn slowly dissipated, but her own got worse. In the end, she had a full body burn, and Tsun was in the sand, not even scratched, peacefully asnore.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:00 am

*Tsun's eyes fluttered open.* "Wha~? What's going on-" *She saw C.C., badly sunburned.* "How long were we out...and why am I not as bad as you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:02 am

"Bad luck ... really, bad luck." She was getting slight spots where her skin went to normal, but it would take about an hour tops to fully regenerate everything. "Were sleep for some hours ... I think."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:04 am

*She sat up, a mass of sand caked on her back.* "Well, we better get indoors...the sun is a little stronger here than in the human world..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice beach in the demon world.   A nice beach in the demon world. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice beach in the demon world.
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next