Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_voting_barSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_voting_barSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sleeping on your parent's couch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:24 am

Igrus yawned a little, "don't fall asleep yet." Igrus found the spot he was lookibg for. It gave a clear view of the moon and a field.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:25 am

She looked up and smiled. "It's beautiful." She then yawned and curled up in his arms.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:29 am

In a far distance, someone was running across the field.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:36 am

Igrus seen the person off in the distance, "looks like a crazy is off in the distance."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:37 am

She blinked and tilt her head. "What if they're in trouble though?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:40 am

Igrus sighed and started to walk twords the person in the field. "You have a point."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:42 am

The person stopped and looked at who was walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:44 am

She cuddled with Igrus in his arms and blinked as they got near the person that was running.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:47 am

"Hello there s everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:49 am

The person responded. "Yes, everything is fine, no one is chasing me."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:51 am

She blinked and hid her face behind her hair a bit still a little shy around new people..
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:54 am

Igrus sighed, "well if you say your ok."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:55 am

"Yes, yes, everything is fine. I'm not running away for anyone nope. No one looking for me."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:56 am

her ears twitched under her hair a bit and made her hair move where they were hidden as they did then she looked around a bit. "I feel a bit uneasy Onii-san."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:01 am

Igrus looked at the person, "ok then I'll leave then." Igrus turned and started to walk away.

"Can't help people who do not want it." Igrus smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:02 am

She blinked and cuddled with him. "She seemed kind of nervous though."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:02 am

Suddenly, 5 people in different colour suits of armor showed up.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:03 am

She blinked and her ears twitched again. "Onii-san..."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:05 am

Igrus set her down, "now it looks like something will happen." He walked uo to the person. "What is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:06 am

She blinked and looked at the five people. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:07 am

The 5 people all made a pose and began to sing.

~We will fight for justice!~
~We fight for glory!~
~We fight for what is good!~
~We fight for money!~

~Every evil shall fall!~

~Tokusentai, Tokusentai.~
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:09 am

She sighed and walked towards them. "So tell me what do you deem demons as?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:10 am

"Give me five reasons why I should not call the police?" Igrus was annoyed.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:11 am

"Don't do that, they are just idiots...Hey haven't I met you before?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:13 am

"No clue maybe we have met." Igrus sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping on your parent's couch
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next