Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sleeping on your parent's couch I_vote_lcapSleeping on your parent's couch I_voting_barSleeping on your parent's couch I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sleeping on your parent's couch I_vote_lcapSleeping on your parent's couch I_voting_barSleeping on your parent's couch I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sleeping on your parent's couch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Sleeping on your parent's couch Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Igrus was sleeping on his parent's couch. He was feeling to lazy to return to his own room.

Last edited by steafen on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Teri woke up late at night on the bed next to Tsun and smiled looking up at her before hugging her and climbing down from the bed she then walked into the living room to head to the kitchen and saw Igrus on the couch. "Hmm.." She then walked over and climbed up onto the couch next to him.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:33 pm

Igrus opened his left eye, "you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:35 pm

She shook her head and curled up with him smiling. "Just wanting to be with my onii-san" She then yawned and started to fall asleep again her tail wrapping around her waist as she curled up.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Igrus petted her ear, "sure you don't need something." He yawned.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:38 pm

She nodded and started to purr. "Yeah..." Her stomach then started to growl and she blushed.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:40 pm

Igrus chuckled, "I can make you something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:42 pm

She sat up a bit and blushed more. "I...I guess." She then looked at him. "Thanks Onii-san."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Igrus got up and streched, "what am I making for you?" He started to walk into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:44 pm

"Anything is good I guess." She got up and followed him. "Onii-san...you mentioned a test that you took at one time?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Igrus grabbed some bread and cheese, "I tested out of classes. I was smart enough to skip a few grades though the issue is not being around people your own age."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:48 pm

She blinked. "I see..." She then looked down. "I don't like school because it's too easy for me right now." She then yawned again and her ears popped out from under her hair.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Igrus started to make grilled cheese. He reached over and scratched her ear, "it is something you can do. I am sure you will reach a point where you will feel challenged."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:50 pm

She looked up and nipped at his finger playfully.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Igrus laughed, and patted her head. "You should love this grilled cheese sandwich."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:55 pm

She looked at him and blinked. "Onii-san...can I go to school with you for a while?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:57 pm

Igrus tilted his head at her, "well if you want I am sure I can do that." he got a plate and put a grilled cheese on the plate for her. "I can always say you are my familiar or something like that." He started to walk to the table.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:59 pm

She blinked. "Why not that I'm your sister and here to watch?" She then picked up the sandwich and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:01 am

Igrus smiled at her, "I guess we could say that. If you are not loud and disruptive to the studies I am sure they won't mind you being there." Igrus leaned over the table and stole a bit of the sandwich, "I made it might as well get a single bite of it." He started to sit back again.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:02 am

She set the sandwich down before climbing down from the chair and up onto his lap then started eating again.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:04 am

"Not afraid of my germs?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:05 am

She leaned back and cuddled with him a bit. "Hmm..." She then finished eating and yawned again. "When can we go to your school?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:07 am

Igrus scratched behind her ear, "I guess sometime in the afternoon when I have class."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:09 am

She purred a bit and nodded. "Ok..." She then curled up on his lap and smiled.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:10 am

Igrus found her tail and touched it, "that is interesting having a tail and all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping on your parent's couch
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next