Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_voting_barSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_voting_barSleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sleeping on your parent's couch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:24 am

She sighed. "Happy...I wish I had a life like yours....even if you don't like it, it would of been better than what I've been through."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:26 am

"Well miss idol return home if you must. Idols running away must be a new trend."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:31 am

"Running away is just my hobby. And little one, you said something about surviving a war earlier? Cheer up, you aren't in a war now. Be nice to your big brother. Infact, if you'd like a life like mine you may be young enough to pull it off better. practice your singing and you could be doing Lives by Nine."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:32 am

She blinked and looked at her before turning to Igrus and jumping down. "C..Can I see your home for a bit?" She looked up.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:42 am

"You forget it is late." Igrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:44 am

She looked up at Igrus and blinked. "I...I know it is Onii-san." She then yawned and rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:46 am

"I suppose if you'd like to. You can both accompany me back. I need someone to keep teh idiot mercenaries on their 'best behavior'"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:48 am

Igrus sighed, "well I guess we can see the place."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:49 am

She smiled and held her arms up to Nolae. "Yay..."

Last edited by Shade on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:56 am

Nolae picked her up. "Well then, let's go."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:59 am

Igrus followed her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:02 am

She smiled and pawed at Nolae's hair as she was in her arms. "Hmm..." She then yawned again and lay her head on Nolae's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:08 am

"What a cute child. Tire now as you may. We shall make this trip with haste. I can sing you a song on the way if you wish?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:09 am

She blinked and nodded as she started to purr a bit.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:11 am

Nolae sang one of her more famous, slower songs as they walked along. The 5 men followed behind them in disgrace, badly hurt and knightmares damaged.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:20 am

She yawned and looked over at orange member of the 5 and blinked. "You surprised how strong I am?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:21 am

"Miss, that does not matter, what matters is that we failed our mission and do not get paid. That is all."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:44 am

She blinked and looked around a bit. "Hmm." She then jumped down from Nolae's arms and her ears twitched. "Igrus...I'll see you back home...don't tell mommy I went out." She then walked off towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping on your parent's couch   Sleeping on your parent's couch - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping on your parent's couch
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6