Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Crimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCrimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_voting_barCrimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Crimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCrimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_voting_barCrimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Crimson Blade's Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Crimson Blade's Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Pyrus shook her a bit, "you should fall asleep in your lover's arms." He chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:35 pm

She stirred a bit and looked up at him. "Hmm...." She then hugged him and yawned again. "Is it wrong that I want to be with someone I consider family?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Pyrus smiled, "any other day I would be fine with this. The issue is my wife is at a point for a few more days where she gets pregnant easy and we do not want more childern yet." He patted her head, "so if you fell asleep on me I might be stupid and try to take advantage of you."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:45 pm

She nodded and then yawned laying her head on his shoulder. "Can you help me get back to Vance? I'm too tired to move right now. I can open a portal to the monster world but then I'll probably fall asleep."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Pyrus smiled,"I can help you." He picked her up, "like I said normally I'd let you sleep on me but the situation is a bit dangerous. I don't want to destroy our friendship."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:52 pm

She nodded and then curled up in his arms concentrating on a portal to the monster world as it opened she fell asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:54 pm

He pecked her on the lips, "told you something could happen." He laughed and walked her through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Blade's Return   Crimson Blade's Return - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Blade's Return
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4